Outside of who will eventually win the World Series, the biggest discussion among bettors is generally in regards to who will be named the MVP. It’s one of the more difficult prop bets to predict, which is perhaps why so many people play it in hopes of getting bragging rights, as well as a pretty nice chunk of change in return. Because of the difficulty in picking the MVP, the betting odds tend to be very good indeed, and it’s worth having a little shot at making the prediction, as it can give you bankroll a nice boost if you get it right. Chances are, the MVP will come from the team that wins the World Series, so you can narrow down your options if you are convinced that either the Cubs or the Indians are a shoe-in. Let’s take a look at the candidates first, after which I will make my prediction for World Series MVP.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs