How to Bet Grizzlies at 76ers NBA Odds & TV Info
https://t.co/db2kTFd4OQ’s latest power rankings ➖➖➖ 1. Bucks 2. Lakers 3. Clippers 4. Celtics 5. Raptors 6. Nuggets 7. Jazz 8. Heat 9. Thunder 10. Rockets 11. Pacers 12. 76ers 13. Mavericks 14. Grizzlies 15. Blazers Agree or Disagree? 👇🏼— Hilltop Hoops (@HilltopNBA) February 4, 2020
- When: Friday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Radio: Grizzlies / 76ers
- NBA Odds: TBA
First meeting. The teams play again on April 13, which is near the end of the regular season, in Memphis. The overall series is tied 23-23. The 76ers lead 12-10 at home and have won the past two in Philly.
Why Bet on Memphis?
The Grizzlies made a trade before Thursday’s deadline, landing Dion Waiters, Justise Winslow and James Johnson from Miami for Andre Iguodala, Solomon Hill and Jae Crowder. Iguodala had yet to play this season. Crowder was averaging 9.9 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Grizzlies, with Hill averaging 5.7 points and 3.0 rebounds per game.
Winslow has played in only 11 games for the Heat this season because of injuries and is averaging 11.3 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.0 assists. He’s not likely to be playing anytime soon with a back problem. The Grizzlies made two other moves Thursday, acquiring Jordan Bell from the Houston Rockets in exchange for Bruno Caboclo, and sending Johnson to Minnesota for Gorgui Dieng.
Memphis held out Hill and Crowder on Wednesday with the trade in the works but still won in Dallas 121-107 to move over .500 for the first time this season. Rookie sensation Ja Morant had 21 points, while Jaren Jackson Jr. and Tyus Jones added 19 apiece. Brandon Clarke hit 7-of-10 shots and had 18 points, six boards and three assists. Morant leads all NBA rookies in scoring average, assists and free throw percentage and ranks second in field goal percentage and third in steals.
Dillon Brooks had 18 points for Memphis, and after their win the Grizzlies announced that Brooks signed a multi-year contract extension for $35 million over three years. The third-year swingman is averaging a career-best 16.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 28.4 minutes through 51 games. He is the only Memphis player to play and start in every game this season.
Memphis Grizzlies 2020 NBA Betting Trends and Stats Betting Trends
- Memphis are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Memphis are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Memphis are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- Memphis are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Memphis’ last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Memphis’ last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Memphis are 13-3 SU in their last 16 games this season.
- Memphis are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Memphis are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Total Score: 113.29
- Field Goal %: 47.53
- Three Point %: 35.77
- Free Throw %: 77.98
- Total Rebounds: 45.43
- Total Score: 114.86
- Field Goal %: 45.51
- Three Point %: 36.90
- Free Throw %: 79.08
- Total Rebounds: 44.90
Why Bet on Philadelphia?
Could be a major letdown game for the Sixers as they visited the NBA-best Bucks on Thursday.
Starting guard Josh Richardson remains out with a hamstring issue; he also sat Thursday. Richardson was initially given a 2-3 week timetable after an MRI revealed a slight hamstring strain, and Thursday marked mark the completion of Week 2. However, he was able to get through some 3-on-3 work at Tuesday’s practice and went through an individual workout on Wednesday, so he’s making progress and could be back before the All-Star break. Shake Milton and Matisse Thybulle have been getting more minutes in his place.
With 27 double-doubles on the season, Joel Embiid is tied for 10th in the NBA. Ben Simmons has a team-high nine games of scoring at least 20 points, five rebounds and five assists. His 34 games with at least 10 points, five rebounds and five assists is third in the NBA behind LeBron James and Luka Doncic. Embiid and Simmons were named to the All-Star team.
Since Jan. 1, the Sixers have the third-worst offensive rating in the league and are shooting 32 percent from 3-point territory. To boost the offense off the bench, the Sixers made a trade on Wednesday. Philly got Glenn Robinson III and Alec Burks from the Warriors in exchange for three second-round picks.
It definitely bolsters the Sixers’ depth with 3-point shooters. Robinson, a sixth-year player out of Michigan, is averaging 12.9 points in 31.6 minutes this season, shooting 48.1% from the field and 40% from 3-point range. Burks is averaging 16.1 points in 29 minutes, shooting 40.6% from the field and 37.5% from 3-point range.
Last year, the 76ers were 103-95 home winners over Memphis. The Grizzlies led briefly late in the first quarter but never again. Mike Conley cut the Grizzlies’ deficit to 93-89 with 2:03 left on a pair of free throws, but the 76ers closed calmly from there. Simmons packed the stat sheet and presented matchup problems for the Grizzlies all night, finishing with 19 points on 8-of-10 shooting with 12 rebounds and six assists. Embiid had an off night offensively, with 15 points on 4 for 13 shooting. Conley led the Grizzlies with 21 points followed by Jaren Jackson Jr. with 17.
Philadelphia 76ers 2020 NBA Betting Trends and Stats Betting Trends
- Philadelphia are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games against Memphis.
- Philadelphia are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games when playing at home against Memphis.
- Philadelphia are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- Philadelphia are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Philadelphia are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games played in February.
- Total Score: 108.23
- Field Goal %: 46.33
- Three Point %: 35.10
- Free Throw %: 74.43
- Total Rebounds: 45.83
- Total Score: 106.17
- Field Goal %: 45.68
- Three Point %: 35.28
- Free Throw %: 73.57
- Total Rebounds: 41.87
Grizzlies vs 76ers Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
76res 115 – Grizzlies 107