Byron Scott hinted at future rotation changes, while stressing patience with the current units: https://t.co/vZqjMBYLd2— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) November 27, 2015
Through the early part of the NBA betting season, the Western Conference is not exactly setting the world on fire, which means that teams that are sitting below .500 right now are still within sight of the playoff line. The Portland Trail Blazers are one of those teams, and they will try to edge a little closer to that line when they welcome in the LA Lakers on Saturday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title