Time has a funny way of seeming to speed up at this time of the season, especially for those teams on the outside of the playoff picture looking in. There are a few teams that will still feel as though they can claw their ways back into things, but before they know it, the number of games they have remaining makes that feat close to impossible. The Minnesota Timberwolves have already reached that point, and the New Orleans Pelicans are slipping perilously close to being too deep in the hole. The Pelicans will do all that they can to keep their playoff hopes alive, and that has to begin with a win against the struggling Timberwolves at home on Saturday night. If you like the Pelicans to pick up the win, why not put your money where your mouth is by placing a wager for the NBA betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?