On Tuesday, the New Orleans Pelicans will take on the Washington Wizards in an Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference tilt. The New Orleans Pelicans are making their way up the Western Conference standings following a win Sunday which featured 59 points and 20 rebounds from Anthony Davis. New Orleans is 22-33, which is 11th in the West. The Pelicans are trailing Utah, and Sacramento, with the Rockets holding the 8th seed. For Washington, they are also making a run at the postseason. The Wizards are 10th in the East. At 25-29, the Wizards are a game behind 9th seeded Detroit, but 3.5 behind the Chicago Bulls for the final spot. Be sure to check out for more odds and lines for NBA by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons