Over the course of an 82-game NBA regular season, there are literally hundreds of different stories to follow. There are surprise teams that do well, great teams that stumble, and injuries and off-court antics that make the headlines. This season has been a little different, as it looks as though one story in particular is going to dominate the front pages from the opening day of the season to the last. I am of course talking about the Golden State Warriors and their quest to post the best single season record ever. When the Chicago Bulls posted a 72-10 record back in the 1995-96 season, there were many who believed it to be untouchable. The Warriors till have a shot at beating it, but their margin for error has grown very small indeed. They will continue their quest on Tuesday night when they welcome in the Minnesota Timberwolves to Oracle Arena. Be sure to get your pro basketball betting odds game on for this one in at MyBookie.ag before the opening tip.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early NBA 2021-22 Conferences Possible Champions & Underdogs Betting Predictions
- 76ers vs. Pelicans NBA Betting Odds | Ben Simmons, Zion Williamson Out of Season Opener
- Nets Open Season Tuesday Vs. Bucks As Title Favorites | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Season Opening Week Matches to Must Bet On
- Top NBA Week 1 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?