Cincinnati heads to South Bend to take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. So far, Cincinnati has proven it’s one of the best teams in the nation. Will the Bearcats continue to make their case for a College Football Playoff spot? Or will Notre Dame end Cincinnati’s title dreams? Check out NCAAF odds, analysis, and a free pick for Cincinnati at Notre Dame.
NCAA Football – #7 Cincinnati Bearcats vs #9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cincinnati Bearcats at Notre Dames Game Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, Oct. 2 at 2:30 pm
- Where: Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, IN
- TV / Streaming: NBC / Peacock
- ATS Odds: Cincinnati -2
- Over/Under Odds: 50.5
Why bet on Cincinnati versus Notre Dame?
In three games, the Bearcats are 3-0 straight up and 2-1 against the spread. On Sep. 18, Cincinnati beat Indiana 38-24 as a -4.5 road chalk. The Bearcats face their toughest opponent to date, but Cincinnati is no ordinary American Athletic Conference squad. The Bearcats can cover this spread.
Cincinnati Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 420.3
- Passing Yards: 255.3
- Rushing Yards: 165.0
- Points Scored: 43.0
- Turnovers: 3
Cincinnati Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 298.7
- Passing Yards: 160.7
- Rushing Yards: 138.0
- Points Scored: 15.0
- Takeaways: 6
Why bet on Notre Dame against Cincinnati?
For Notre Dame, everything clicked in their impressive 41-13 victory against the Wisconsin Badgers. The game happened in Madison, which makes the margin of victory even more impressive. Back on their field, the Fighting Irish should be incredibly difficult to beat.
Notre Dame Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 366.3
- Passing Yards: 286.3
- Rushing Yards: 80.0
- Points Scored: 35.3
- Turnovers: 3
Notre Dame Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 364.3
- Passing Yards: 234.5
- Rushing Yards: 129.8
- Points Scored: 23.3
- Takeaways: 9
Relevant Trends for Cincinnati versus Notre Dame
- Bearcats are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record
- Cincinnati is 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games
- Over is 6-1 in Bearcats last 7 games as a favorite on the road
- Notre Dame is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games
- The Fighting Irish are 8-2 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Under is 5-1 in Fighting Irish last 6 games as an underdog at home
Cincinnati at Notre Dame Final Betting Prediction
Notre Dame’s win over Wisconsin for sure impressed, but the Badgers are a one-dimensional team. Graham Mertz doesn’t have the skills to beat a defense like Notre Dame’s.
Cincinnati quarterback Desmond Ridder does. The Bearcats’ signal-caller is one of the best in college football. He completes over 65% of his passes and has thrown 7 TDs to just 2 picks.
Ridder has also thrown for 748 yards. Cincinnati’s defense puts Ridder and the offense in excellent positions. Notre Dame will be tough to beat, but the Bearcats are a special group. Cincinnati wins and covers.
NCAAF Week 5 Pick: Cincinnati Bearcats -2
College Football Betting News
- NCAA Football Five ACC Conference Fearless Betting Predictions for the Upcoming Season
- NCAA Football Five AAC Conference Fearless Betting Predictions for the Upcoming Season
- NCAA Football Georgia Bulldogs Wins Total Betting Prediction for Upcoming 2022 Season
- NCAA Football Alabama Crimson Tide Wins Total Betting Prediction for Upcoming 2022 Season
- 2022 NCAA Football Betting Tips to Cash In the 1st Weeks of the Season