On Sunday, one of the worst teams in the NFL faces one of the best when the Kansas City Chiefs host the Chicago Bears.
In their two losses, Chicago has shown they don’t do much of anything well. The Chiefs beat the Jacksonville Jaguars in NFL Week 2 to score their first straight up win of the season.
Will KC continue their spread winning ways as a huge -12.5 favorite? Or will the Bears pick it up enough to keep any loss to under 13 points?
Check out NFL Week 3 betting odds, analysis, and free pick for Chicago Bears versus the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bears vs Chiefs Odds and Betting Prediction for the Game | MyBookie NFL Week 3 Regular Season Preview
Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs | NFL Week 3
ATS Odds: Chiefs -12.5
Money line Odds: Bears +520 / Chiefs -800
Over/Under Odds: 48
Sunday, September 24th at 4:25 pm ET | FOX
GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
Why Bet on Chicago versus Kansas City
The Bears have been a disaster but there have been moments in each of their first two games where Chicago showed flashes of having the talent to hang with teams like KC.
In the first game against the Packers, it was touch and go in the first half. Green Bay held a 10-6 halftime lead. It wasn’t until the second half that GB pulled away.
Then in their second game, Tampa Bay didn’t pull away until the fourth quarter. Nobody expects Justin Fields and his mates to beat Kansas City straight up. But an ATS win is possible.
Why Bet on Kansas City versus Chicago
Kansas City struggled in their first game, a loss to the Detroit Lions, for a couple of reasons. First, top pass rushing defensive end Chris Jones was holding out for a better contract. Second, Travis Kelce was hurt.
Against Jacksonville, the Chiefs had both Jones and Kelce back. Travis and Chris were instrumental in KC’s victory over Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars.
This Sunday, Patrick Mahomes to Travis Kelce should be more of a threat and Jones should have his feet more underneath him. Also, Chicago isn’t close to Jacksonville’s level.
Chicago Bears at Kansas City Chiefs Final Betting Prediction
On paper, the Chiefs win this 35 or 42 to 0. But games don’t happen on paper and, more importantly, Andy Reid comes up with offensive strategies that keeps the ball in Patrick Mahomes’ hands.
KC will rush the football way more than throw it in this. The reason the Chiefs scored just 5 against the spread victories in 2022 is because Reid don’t put Mahomes, Kelce, or his other receivers in harm’s way unless required.
Chicago allows 106 rushing yards per game. So Reid will put the ball into the hands of his backs and then unleash Mahomes and Kelce if the Bears somehow are within 7 to 10 points. Kansas City wins by 11, which makes Chicago the ATS play.
NFL Week 3 Pick: Chicago Bears +12.5 | Bet Bears vs Chiefs
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Chicago Bears Last 5
Chicago Bears Injury Report
|Name | Position||Status||DATE|
|Braxton Jones OT||IR||Sep 20|
|Eddie Jackson S||Questionable||Sep 20|
|Khalid Kareem DE||Questionable||Sep 21|
|Darnell Mooney WR||Questionable||Sep 21|
NFC North Standings | Chicago Bears
|Green Bay Packers||1||1||0||L1|
Kansas City Chiefs Last 5
Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report
|Name | Position||Status||DATE|
|Willie Gay LB||Questionable||Sep 20|
|Kadarius Toney WR||Questionable||Sep 21|
|Nick Bolton LB||Questionable||Sep 21|
|Richie James WR||Questionable||Sep 21|
|Isiah Pacheco RB||Questionable||Sep 21|
AFC West Standings | Kansas City Chiefs
|Las Vegas Raiders||1||1||0||L1|
|Kansas City Chiefs||1||1||0||W1|
|Los Angeles Chargers||0||2||0||L2|
Chicago Bears at Kansas City Chiefs Betting Trends
- In the last 3 of 3 Home games, the Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Moneyline bet (ROI: 19.3%)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Moneyline in 1 of their last 2 Away games (ROI: 4.0%)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Moneyline in 4 of their last 5 games (ROI: 13.2%)
- The Chicago Bears have not hit the Moneyline in 5 of their last 6 Away games (ROI: -30.3%)
- The Chicago Bears have not hit the Moneyline in 3 of their last 4 Home games (ROI: -60.2%)
- The Chicago Bears have not hit the Moneyline in 8 of their last 10 games (ROI: -42.3%)
- In the last 2 of 3 Home games, the Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 27.0%)
- In the last 1 of 2 Away games, the Kansas City Chiefs have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -4.1%)
- In the last 3 of 5 games, the Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: 14.5%)
- In the last 4 of 6 Away games, the Chicago Bears have not covered the Point Spread bet (ROI: -36.4%)
- In the last 2 of 4 Home games, the Chicago Bears have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -27.1%)
- In the last 6 of 10 games, the Chicago Bears have not hit the Point Spread bet (ROI: -32.6%)
The following NFL betting odds are based on MyBookie Sportsbook.
NFL Odds to Win this Season
|San Francisco 49ers||+300|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+510|
|Green Bay Packers||+7500|
|Los Angeles Rams||+8500|
|New Orleans Saints||+12000|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+14000|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+16000|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+40000|
|New York Jets||+55000|
|New York Giants||+85000|
|New England Patriots||+125000|
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?