After a loss to Atlanta in Week 10, the New Orleans Saints got back on track with a huge victory over Tampa Bay in Week 11. Can the Saints make it 2 in a row straight up and against the spread when they host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday? Or, will Christian McCaffrey and Carolina get to New Orleans? See below for NFL odds, analysis and a pick for Panthers vs Saints!
Panthers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Prediction
- When: Sunday, Nov. 24 at 1:00 pm ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket
- ATS Odds: Saints -9 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 47
- Sunny: 16°C/60°F
- Humidity: 57%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 7 mph NNW
- Cloud Cover: 19%
- Type of Stadium: Indoor
Why Carolina Panthers are a good bet +9 ½?
Even though the Carolina Panthers lost straight up to Atlanta in Week 11, a couple of positives came out of the game. First, the Panthers amassed 347 total yards. Second, Christian McCaffrey accounted for many of those yards. McCaffrey rushed for 70. He caught 11 passes for 121. No team can stop McCaffrey. If the Panthers score touchdowns instead of turning the ball over on Sunday, McCaffrey will ensure Carolina keeps this within 9 ½ points.
- Total Yards: 346.6
- Passing Yards: 220.6
- Rushing Yards: 126
- Points Scored: 22.8
- Total Yards: 362
- Passing Yards: 233.6
- Rushing Yards: 128.4
- Points Allowed: 25.7
Why New Orleans Saints are a good bet -9 ½?
Instead of wallowing in the loss to the Falcons, New Orleans picked itself up and dominated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11. The Saints beat Tampa 34-17. They picked Jameis Winston off 4 times. New Orleans has a top defense to go along with their Drew Brees led offense. They should have no trouble covering versus a Carolina team that starts Kyle Allen.
- Total Yards: 364
- Passing Yards: 256.5
- Rushing Yards: 107.5
- Points Scored: 23.8
- Total Yards: 318.3
- Passing Yards: 233
- Rushing Yards: 85.3
- Points Allowed: 19.9
NFL Week 12 Betting Trends for Panthers vs Saints
- Panthers are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game
- Carolina is 2-5 ATS in the last 7 versus the NFC
- The total went OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games
- Saints are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 games overall
- New Orleans is 6-1 ATS in the last 7 versus the NFC
- The total went OVER in 8 of New Orleans’ last 10 games against Carolina
Panthers vs Saints Final NFL Betting Analysis
If Kyle Allen doesn’t throw 4 interceptions, the Panthers won’t lose 29-3 on Sunday the way they did last Sunday. But, even if the Panthers don’t lose by as many points, they won’t cover the spread.
Carolina shouldn’t have an issue moving the football. Christian McCaffrey can’t be stopped. He has 1,576 combined yards and 14 touchdowns this season. McCaffrey will ensure a competitive game. The Panthers will lose by 10 or more, though.
Why? Carolina allows 128.4 rushing yards per game. That ranks 27th in the NFL. New Orleans RB Alvin Kamara warmed up in Week 11 with 75 yards off 13 carries, a 5.77 per carry average. He should run wild versus a Panthers’ defense that gives up huge chunks of rushing yardage. Saints cover.
NFL Free Pick: New Orleans Saints -9 ½
More NFL Week 12 Betting News
- Broncos vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Cowboys vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Seahawks vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- Raiders vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Jaguars vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Pick
- Lions vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week 12 Daily Fantasy Football & Myles Garrett (Ep. 754)
- Panthers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Preview
- Dolphins vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colts vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Giants vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction