If you’re looking to get a jump on your 2015 bowl NCAA Football odds game and you’re looking for as much expert information as possible, then you’ve come to the right place! Thanks to the slew of expert ‘quick picks’ that you’re about to get on each and every bowl game on the 2015 docket, you’re going to have a great opportunity to cash in early and often over the course of the entire bowl game season. With that said, let’s rock and roll.
Quick 2015 Bowl Game NCAA Football Betting Breakdown
Bowl season is upon us! Here is everything you need to know about all the Bowl matchups. https://t.co/cF7wZySnds— ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) December 6, 2015
2015 College Football Bowl Games Line Up
- Arizona (-12) vs. New Mexico, New Mexico BowlNew Mexico covers the spread with their eyes closed…duh!
- BYU (+3) vs. Utah, Las Vegas BowlUtah plays far better competition and will cover the NCAAF betting line!
- Ohio (+9.5) vs. Appalachian State, Camelia BowlOhio is far inferior on both sides of the ball!
- San Jose State (-5) vs. Georgia State, Cure BowlSan Jose State shouldn’t even be favored in this one!
- Arkansas State (-1.5) vs. Louisiana Tech, New Orleans BowlArkansas State is one of the hottest teams in any bowl game matchup!
- Western Kentucky (-3.5) vs. USF, Miami Beach BowlWestern Kentucky can score the ball with any team in the nation!
- Akron (+7) vs. Utah State, Famous Idaho Potato BowlWhy the hell is Utah State favored in this matchup?
- Toledo (Pk) vs. Temple, Boca Raton BowlTemple wins narrowly in one of the very best bowl game matchups this year!
- Boise State (-3) vs. Northern Illinois, Poinsettia BowlBoise State gets the narrow win and cover in a matchup of two struggling programs.
- Georgia Southern (+10) vs. Bowling Green, GoDaddy BowlBowling Green wins going away people!
- Middle Tennessee (+6.5) vs. Western Michigan, Bahamas BowlWestern Michigan limps into this affair after dropping two of its last three.
- Cincinnati (-2) vs. San Diego State, Hawaii BowlSan Diego should be favored, but no matter…they win and cash in!
- Connecticut (+7) vs. MarshallWhy the hell is Marshall not favored in this contest? They should be!
- Miami (+1) vs. Washington State, Sun BowlTake the lesser of two evils everyone….Miami!
- Southern Miss (+10) vs. Washington, Heart of Dallas BowlSouthern Miss gets the easy ATS cover thanks to their absolutely incendiary offense!
- Indiana (-3) vs. Duke, Pinstripe BowlDid you know that the Hoosiers scored an insane 101 points over their last two games?
- Tulsa (+14) vs. Virginia Tech, Independence BowlVirginia Tech is the easy pick as I expect the Hokies to send the beloved Frank Beamer riding off into the sunset with a career-ending victory!
- Nebraska (+5.5) vs. UCLA, Foster Farms BowlThe Bruins have the best quarterback in this matchup – and by far too!
- Pitt (+3) vs. Navy, Military BowlI like battle-tested Pitt to cover – although Navy is statistically the better team on both sides of the ball.
- Central Michigan (+3) vs. Minnesota, Quick Lane BowlThe Central Michigan Chippewas get the ATS cover over the reeling Minnesota Gophers.
- Air Force (+7) vs. California, Armed Forces BowlI like Cal a lot, but the Air Force defense is very good and will lead them to the ATS cover.
- Baylor (+3) vs. North Carolina, Russell Athletic BowlI’m going with Marquise Williams and the underrated Tar Heels to take down the banged-up Baylor Bears!
- Nevada (+3.5) vs. Colorado State, Arizona BowlColorado State gets the win and cover over a Nevada team that has lost two straight.
- Advocare Texas Bowl: LSU (-6.5) vs. Texas TechLeonard Fournette leads LSU to the ATS cover at the very least!
- Memphis (+2.5) vs. Auburn, Birmingham BowlPaxton Lynch and Memphis use their high-powered offense to roll in this one!
- NC State (+7) vs. Mississippi State, Belk BowlThere will be offense a-plenty in this contest. Play the Over!
- Louisville (+3) vs. Texas A&M, Music City BowlI trust Texas A&M just a little bit less than I trust Louisville!
- Wisconsin (+3) vs. USC, Holiday BowlThe Trojans win and cover…narrowly against a very good Wisconsin defense.
- Houston (+7) vs. FSU, Peach BowlI love Houston and believe they could push the Seminoles for the outright win!
College Football Playoff Semifinals
- Oklahoma (-4) vs. Clemson, Orange BowlWhy the hell is Oklahoma favored over the unbeaten Clemson Tigers? They shouldn’t be!
- Michigan State (+10) vs. Alabama, Cotton BowlMichigan State’s season-long run of luck comes to an abrupt halt in this contest!
More Traditional Bowl Games
- Tennessee (-7) vs. Northwestern, Outback BowlThanks to their stellar defense, Northwestern will cover in a classic field goal contest!
- Florida (+3.5) vs. Michigan, Citrus BowlIt’s kind of hard to win a game when you can’t score. Michigan covers!
- Notre Dame (+6) vs. Ohio State, Fiesta BowlThe Buckeyes are going to lay a huge smackdown on the Fighting Irish!
- Iowa (+6.5) vs. Stanford, Rose BowlIowa is too good to lose this one by a touchdown!
- Ole Miss (-7) vs. Oklahoma State, Sugar BowlI’m thinking the Over looks good for this affair!
- Penn State (+7.5) vs. Georgia, Taxslayer BowlYou know things are bad when Georgia is favored to beat you!
- Kansas State (+8.5) vs. Arkansas, Liberty BowlK-State gets ‘er done for the beloved Bill Snyder – again!
- TCU (-1) vs. Oregon, Alamo BowlI’m going with Trevone Boykin and TCU for the narrow win!
- West Virginia (-2) vs. Arizona StateDoes Arizona State even know how to play defense?