Last week, the Cincinnati Bearcats ranked second on the AP Poll. On Tuesday night, the College Football Playoff came out with their first rankings and, not surprisingly, the CFP Selection Committee showed no respect for the Bearcats. Even though Cincinnati has a road victory over Top 10 Notre Dame, the undefeated Bearcats are #6. Will the rankings prove the committee right? Or will Cincinnati cover the spread against Tulsa and show how badly the committee got it wrong? Check out NCAAF odds, analysis, and a free pick for Tulsa versus Cincinnati.
NCAA Football – Tulsa Golden Hurricanes vs #6 Cincinnati Bearcats
Tulsa Golden Hurricanes at #6 Cincinnati Bearcats Game Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, Nov. 6 at 3:30 pm ET
- Where: Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
- TV / Streaming: ESPN 2 / ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Cincinnati -22 ½
- Moneyline Odds: Tulsa +1005 / Cincinnati -1810
- Over/Under Odds: 54 ½
Why bet on Tulsa versus #6 Cincinnati?
Tulsa has won 2-of-3 straight up. The victories were against solid American Athletic Conference squads Memphis and South Florida. In Tulsa’s last, they barely lost to one of the better teams in the conference, Navy. Nobody expects the Golden Hurricane to win this. But Tulsa could keep this to within the spread.
Tulsa Golden Hurricanes Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 436.6
- Passing Yards: 259.9
- Rushing Yards: 176.8
- Points Scored: 24.4
- Turnovers: 3
Tulsa Golden Hurricanes Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 396.0
- Passing Yards: 233.6
- Rushing Yards: 162.4
- Points Scored: 30.9
- Takeaways: 6
Why bet on #6 Cincinnati versus Tulsa?
Cincinnati has a 5-3 ATS record. The Bearcats haven’t covered in their last couple. However, both wins, against Navy and Tulane, happened on the road. On their home field, Cincy has rocked it, going 4-0 against the spread, which implies a blowout victory on Saturday.
Cincinnati Bearcats Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 410.9
- Passing Yards: 233.6
- Rushing Yards: 177.3
- Points Scored: 39.9
- Turnovers: 5
Cincinnati Bearcats Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 294.4
- Passing Yards: 154.9
- Rushing Yards: 139.5
- Points Scored: 14.3
- Takeaways: 14
Relevant Trends for Tulsa Golden Hurricanes at #6 Cincinnati Bearcats
- Golden Hurricane are 6-1 ATS in their last 6 as an underdog
- Tulsa is 13-2 ATS in their last 15 games on the road
- Over is 4-0-1 in the Golden Hurricane’s last 5 road games
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games
- Cincinnati is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a home favorite
- Over is 5-1 in Cincinnati’s last 6 games as a home favorite
Tulsa at #6 Cincinnati Final Betting Prediction
Say what you want, but the Cincinnati Bearcats believe they’re one of the very best teams in the nation. Quarterback Desmond Ridder and the Bearcat faithful knew there was a chance the committee might disrespect the Bearcats in the first poll.
All Cincinnati must do to change the doubters is to dominate their opponents. Tulsa’s biggest problem in this game is how they allow more than 30 points per contest.
Ridder and the Bearcats’ offense should score 35 before halftime. Coach Luke Fickell won’t let up in the second half. Expect at least a 30 points Cincinnati victory.
NCAAF Week 10 Pick: Cincinnati Bearcats
Bet NCAA Football to Win
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet College Football Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
College Football Betting Center
NCAAF Odds and Lines
|College Football Odds|
|Heisman Trophy Odds|
|Make the Playoffs|
|National Championship Odds|
Latest College Football News:
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win