If you’re making plans to wager on the 2017 Preakness Stakes and you’re still in the process of gathering as much information about the thoroughbreds competing in the 142nd running of the annual second leg of the Triple Crown, then you’re going to enjoy the expert analysis you’re about to get on the No. 2 favorite to win the Preakness – Classic Empire.
Horseracing Betting Analysis, Profile & For Classic Empire
Written by Eric Williams on May 17, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2023 Belmont Stakes Betting Odds and Analysis for the Current Entry Field
- Top Stakes Races at Belmont Park this Weekend
- Top Stakes Races at Churchill Downs, Belmont Park, and Santa Anita Park
- Top Stakes Races this Week: Hollywood Gold Cup, Shoemaker Mile, Gamely Stakes, plus More
- Early 2023 Belmont Stakes Betting Odds
- 2023 Preakness Stakes Final Updated Odds
- Preakness Stakes Betting: Three Undercard Races that Should Be on your Radar
- 2023 Preakness Stakes Betting: What Horse Can Take Down the Derby Champ?
- Is The Kentucky Derby Winner To Repeat At The Preakness Stakes?
- Top Stakes Races for Blackeyed Susans Plus Chick Lang and Louisville
- Preakness Stakes Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
- 2023 Preakness Stakes Exacta, Trifecta, and Superfecta Picks
- Early 2023 Preakness Stakes Betting Favorites
- Will Mage Be a Triple Crown Winner after Winning Kentucky Derby?
- Top Stakes Races for Belmont Park and Santa Anita Park