Horse Racing Odds, Horse Race Betting | 2022 Horse Racing Futures Odds
11/05 - 06:00 PM
BREEDERS CUP CLASSIC - ODDS TO WIN | HORSE RACING - Nov 5
Breeders Cup Classic - Odds to Win
BREEDERS CUP CLASSIC - ODDS TO WIN | HORSE RACING - Nov 5
Horse Racing Odds, Famous Race Lines
|Highest Governing Body||Regulated by assorted national governing bodies|
|Venue||Turf, dirt or synthetic surface race track suitable for horses|
|Top Horse Racing Events Worldwide||Belmont Stakes |
Ascot Gold Cup
Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe
The Saudi Cup
2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Analysis: Early Look at the Potential Field
This past Saturday, Chad Brown trained Early Voting won the Belmont Stakes. Brown has said the Triple Crown race winner will skip the Test of Champions and instead point to the Travers Stakes at Saratoga in August. With Early Voting’s exit, and a non-committal from Epicenter’s camp, we’re left with eight runners. Check out the early Belmont Stakes list along with an analysis so you can start planning your bets against the Belmont Stakes Odds.
Early Look at the Potential Belmont Stakes Field | Horse Racing Odds & Picks
2022 Belmont Stakes
- When: June 11, 2022
- Where: Belmont Park, Elmont, NY
- TV / Streaming: NBC / Peacock
- Distance / Surface: 1 ½ miles over dirt
2022 Belmont Stakes Field
- Rich Strike
- Mo Donegal
- Creative Minister
- Barber Road
- Ethereal Road
- We the People
Rich Strike will go the of the chalk, but . . .
The Kentucky Derby winner requires a front runner that will post fast fractions. Rich Strike may not get the right setup for his closing kick.
Unlike the Derby, where the half mile went in a ridiculous 45 and change, the pace of the Belmont should be much slower. If we believe every second counts for a length, the pace in the Test of Champions should be close to around 48 seconds, which means a 15 lengths difference from the pace in the Belmont.
So Rich Strike could have trouble closing into a soft pace. Will a soft pace happen? Read about the likely front runner in the next section and then decide.
Rodolphe Brissett will look to steal it with We the People.
Constitution sired We the People wired the Grade 3 Peter Pan, the main prep for the Belmont Stakes, and he did it after running the first quarter mile in 23.66 seconds.
No doubt, the Brissett trainee will try similar tactics in the Test of Champions. Because Constitution is on top and a Tiznow broodmare is on the bottom, We the People should have no trouble getting the distance.
So if no other horse challenges We the People, a victory is almost assured. Right now, if you’re looking to make an early bet, We the People is for sure the top play.
Creative Minister, Nest, and Mo Donegal should go off third, fourth, and fifth but nobody knows the order.
Todd Pletcher saddled Rags to Riches to an upset Belmont win over future hall of fame runner Curlin. Pletcher will be looking to repeat the effort on June 11 when he puts the saddle on filly Nest.
Nest, though, doesn’t have Rags to Riches’ ability. She’s a good racehorse, but she faces a potential beast in We the People and the Derby winner will have a say.
Creative Minister will improve. However, the Belmont is a tough race and Minister ran great in the Preakness. It’s difficult seeing this one improving enough to win the Belmont.
Mo Donegal is an x-factor. But like Rich Strike, Mo likes to make one big run. So if We the People can set soft fractions, and right now it looks like he should have the chance, Mo is in the same boat as Rich, which is why it’s impossible to know which horse among this group goes off third, fourth, or fifth.
Skippylongstocking, Barber Road, and Ethereal road will be the longest shots on the board
Skippylongstocking, the fifth place finisher in the Preakness, Barber Road, and Ethereal Road, the Sir Barton winner on May 21, are all confirmed closers.
All three are in the same boat as Mo Donegal and Rich Strike. The difference? Horseplayers see Barber, Skippy, and Ethereal as worse closers than Mo and Rich.
Ethereal Road did win the Sir Barton after closing on a track that was speed favoring. So of the three, Ethereal Road should attract the most action.
Belmont Stakes Betting Center
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest racing Odds, Live horse racing Odds, daily US tracks, trifectas and exactas. The latest Racing stats, World Wide Horse Race Futures & Specials, News & other info on the racing world.
- 2022 Kentucky Derby Betting Odds and Picks: Contenders and Longshot
- 2022 Kentucky Derby Betting Tips to Make the Most Profit
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 4 Graded Races at Santa Anita Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Kentucky Derby Betting Update: Asmussen Looks for 1st Derby Win
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Apple Blossom and 4 Other Great Races Highlights Weekend Action
- 2022 Kentucky Derby Betting Update: Odds Favorite and Top Contenders
- 2022 Triple Crown Betting Predictions: Kentucky Derby Odds Favorites and Picks
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Lexington Stakes and 3 Other Great Races Highlights Weekend Action
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Kentucky Oaks and Derby Preps Highlights Weekend Action
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Gulfstream Park and Oaklawn Park Betting Action
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Fair Grounds Oaks Highlights Weekend Action
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Two Graded Races and More for the Weekend
- 2022 Kentucky Derby Betting Odds Update: Top Pick, 2nd Best Option and 3rd Best Choice
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Tampa Bay Derby Highlights Weekend Action
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On the Weekend: 3 Kentucky Derby Prep Races and More
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Kentucky Derby Prep Race & 3 Other Great Races
- NFL Season Has Finished, What are the Other Sports Betting Options to Consider
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 3 Great Graded Races and 1st Major Kentucky Derby Prep
Horse Racing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Odds | 2022 Current Racing Betting Lines