The most important game of the season so far happens this Thursday night when the Green Bay Packers take on the Arizona Cardinals. The Packers have a single loss and are on a 6 game winning streak. At 7-0, the Cards remain the NFL’s lone undefeated team. Which top NFC squad gets it done on NFL Thursday Night Football? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Green Bay Packers at Arizona.
NFL Betting Preview for Packers at Arizona
NFL Week 8: Packers vs Cardinals Game Odds & Info
- When: Thursday, Oct. 28 at 5:20 pm ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ
- TV / Streaming: FOX / NFL Net
- ATS Odds: Arizona -6 ½
- Moneyline Odds: Green Bay +230 / Arizona -280
- Over/Under Odds: 51
Why bet on Green Bay versus Arizona?
Not only has Green Bay won 6 straight after the tough 38-3 loss to the New Orleans Saints in the first week, but the Packers have also covered in all 6 wins. A couple of the covers were downright electric, handing San Francisco their lunch in a nice 30-28 road win in Week 3 and an overtime road win versus top AFC team Cincinnati. Green Bay has no problem beating good teams in their opponents’ stadiums.
Green Bay Packers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 337.9
- Passing Yards: 235.9
- Rushing Yards: 102.0
- Points Scored: 24.0
- Turnovers: 6
Green Bay Packers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 331.4
- Passing Yards: 210.6
- Rushing Yards: 120.9
- Points Scored: 20.9
- Takeaways: 11
Why bet on Arizona versus Green Bay?
Like Green Bay, undefeated on the moneyline Arizona is 6-1 against the spread. Zona has been so dominant that they blasted the Houston Texans 31-5 in their last after spotting their opponents 5 points. Almost as impressive? The line opened Cardinals -17 and rose by 3 ½ to Arizona -20 ½. The Desert Birds allows the Texans to score the first 5 and then proceeded to rout overmatched Houston and cover.
Arizona Cardinals Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 402.1
- Passing Yards: 265.6
- Rushing Yards: 136.6
- Points Scored: 32.1
- Turnovers: 6
Arizona Cardinals Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 316.7
- Passing Yards: 201.0
- Rushing Yards: 115.7
- Points Scored: 16.3
- Takeaways: 14
Packers at Cardinals Relevant Trends
- Packers are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games
- Green Bay is 5-0 in their last 5 games on grass
- Under is 4-0 in Packers’ last 4 games
- Cardinals are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games
- Arizona is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on grass
- Under is 4-1 in Cardinals’ last 5 games as a favorite
Green Bay Packers versus Arizona Cardinals Final Betting Prediction
Arizona is on a roll, but the jury remains out on if the Cards are the best team in the league. In Week 2, Zona struggled to get past the Minnesota Vikings.
In fact, it took a missed Vikings field goal for Arizona to win. The victory over the Rams impressed, but Baker Mayfield played hurt, Kareem Hunt left the game, and Nick Chubb didn’t play in the blowout win against the Browns.
The Texans might be the worst team in the league while San Francisco, who fell to the Cards 10-17, started rookie quarterback Trey Lance.
That doesn’t mean Arizona isn’t a good team. The Cardinals obviously are. But it does mean that even though Aaron Rodgers will be without Davante Adams, the Packers are worth backing to cover and have a big shot of winning this on the moneyline.
NFL Week 8 Pick: Green Bay Packers
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet NFL Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
NFL Betting Center
NFL Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
|Super Bowl Odds|
|AFC Champion Odds|
|NFC Champion Odds|
Latest NFL News:
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft Trade Proposals That Could Reshape the Odds to Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest