The second-ranked Cincinnati Bearcats head to New Orleans to take on the Tulane Green Wave in a game most expect the Bearcats to easily win. Cincinnati shows up as a -24 ½ favorite. Is the Green Wave due for a big loss? Will Cincinnati cover the massive spread? Check out NCAAF odds, analysis, and a free pick for Cincinnati at Tulane.
NCAA Football – #2 Cincinnati Bearcats vs Tulane Green Wave
#2 Cincinnati Bearcats at Tulane Green Wave Game Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, Oct. 30 at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Yulman Stadium, New Orleans, LA
- TV / Streaming: ESPN 2 / ESPN +
- ATS Odds: Cincinnati -24 ½
- Over/Under Odds: 62
Why bet on #2 Cincinnati versus Tulane?
Led by quarterback Desmond Ridder, the Cincinnati Bearcats send one of the best offenses in the nation to the field. Cincy ranks tenth in points per with 41.1. The Bearcats’ defense also isn’t bad. Cincinnati’s D allows 14.6 points each game, which ranks fifth. Opponents averages less than 300 yards per versus Cincinnati. Total yards allowed ranks ninth.
Cincinnati Bearcats Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 419.4
- Passing Yards: 234.6
- Rushing Yards: 184.9
- Points Scored: 41.1
- Turnovers: 5
Cincinnati Bearcats Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 296.4
- Passing Yards: 163.7
- Rushing Yards: 132.7
- Points Scored: 14.6
- Takeaways: 12
Why bet on Tulane versus Cincinnati?
The last time the Green Wave faced a team with the talent that Cincinnati possesses, they stepped it up big time. Tulane opened their season versus then #2 Oklahoma. All the Green Wave did was push Oklahoma to the edge in a 40-35 loss. If Tulane can step it up against the Sooners, they can step it up against the Bearcats.
Tulane Green Wave Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 402.9
- Passing Yards: 255.0
- Rushing Yards: 147.9
- Points Scored: 31.9
- Turnovers: 8
Tulane Green Wave Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 494.7
- Passing Yards: 300.1
- Rushing Yards: 194.6
- Points Scored: 42.3
- Takeaways: 5
Relevant Trends for #2 Cincinnati Bearcats at Tulane Green Wave
- Bearcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Cincinnati is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 conference games
- Over is 5-1 in Bearcats last 6 conference games
- Green Wave is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games
- Tulane is 0-5 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Over is 4-0 ATS in Green Wave’s last 4 games as an underdog
Cincinnati at Tulane Final Betting Prediction
The Oklahoma game is many moons ago. Since covering versus the Sooners and then covering in a 69-20 victory over Morgan State, the Green Wave have faltered on the moneyline and against the spread in 5 straight.
Some of the losses were downright pathetic, like giving up 52 to East Carolina and 55 to Southern Methodist. Cincinnati is better than both of those teams.
The Bearcats are the legit #2 team in the country. They’ve got quality road wins against Notre Dame and Indiana and trounced rival UCF 56-21. The point spread seems big, and it is, but the Bearcats, who are 5-2 ATS this season, should beat Tulane by at least 30.
NCAAF Week 9 Pick: Cincinnati Bearcats
Bet NCAA Football to Win
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet College Football Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
College Football Betting Center
NCAAF Odds and Lines
|College Football Odds|
|Heisman Trophy Odds|
|Make the Playoffs|
|National Championship Odds|
Latest College Football News:
- 2023 Army-Navy Game Odds, Trends and Score Prediction
- Top 5 College Football Championship Games Odds to Win Big
- Michigan vs Iowa Big Ten Championship Betting Odds and Analysis
- #5 Oregon vs #3 Washington PAC-12 Championship Betting Odds and Trends
- Miami-OH vs #23 Toledo MAC Championship Betting Odds and Analysis