The Pittsburgh Steelers will be looking to give their faint playoff hopes a boost when they hit the road to take on a completely desperate Cincinnati Bengals squad in one of their two annual AFC North divisional battles on Sunday. With Pittsburgh coming off one of the most controversial affairs in NFL history and Cincinnati looking for their first win of the season, let’s find out the best value against in the the NFL odds for Steelers vs Bengals.
Steelers vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Pittsburgh / Cincinnati
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 12 Odds: Pittsburgh -6.5 / Total: 39.5
- Partly Cloudy: 8°C/47°F
- Humidity: 67%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 9 mph WSW
- Cloud Cover: 37%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Pittsburgh?
The Steelers may have had their four-game winning streak snapped in their humbling 21-7 loss against the Cleveland Browns on Thursday, but there are some good reasons to back Pittsburgh in this affair. Pittsburgh is the statistically better team in this matchup in putting up 5.3 points per game more than the Bengals while simultaneously allowing 7.4 fewer points per contest defensively. Then, there’s the fact that the Steelers have a ton to play for if they want to keep their faint playoff hopes alive. Last but not least, Pittsburgh has won nine straight over Cincy dating back to 2015 and let’s be honest about it, the Bengals are awful.
- Average Score For: 20
- Total Yards: 283.50
- Pass Yards: 202.80
- Rush Yards: 80.70
- Average Score Against: 20.20
- Total Yards: 328.40
- Pass Yards: 223.10
- Rush Yards: 105.30
Why Bet On Cincinnati?
No matter how hard I look at it, there just aren’t many good reasons to back the Bengals in this contest. Cincinnati remains the league’s only winless team following their 24-10 smackdown defeat against the Rams two weeks ago. The Bengals have scored 17 points or less in each of their last five games and eight times this season overall. Cincy is ranked a dismal 30th in scoring (14.7 ppg) and 28th in points allowed (27.6 ppg).
- Average Score For: 14.70
- Total Yards:
- Pass Yards: 228.40
- Rush Yards: 80.70
- Average Score Against: 27.60
- Total Yards: 425.30
- Pass Yards: 258.30
- Rush Yards: 167.00
NFL Week 12 Betting Trends for Steelers vs Bengals
- Steelers are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 games against Cincinnati
- Steelers are 4-1 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh’s last 5 games
- Bengals are 2-5 ATS in the last 7 games
- Bengals are 0-10 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati’s last 8 games against Pittsburgh
Steelers vs Bengals Expert Analysis and Prediction
I know the Steelers and Mason Rudolph in particular, looked mostly horrific against Cleveland last weekend, but Pittsburgh has the huge edge in coaching, experience and steadiness despite their most recent result. Cincinnati has looked utterly clueless under first-time head coach Zac Taylor all season long and I suspect many Bengals fans are longing for the days (or not) that former head coach Marvin Lewis was on the sidelines.
The Steelers are the better statistical team on both sides of the ball and they’ll be highly motivated after last week’s discouraging debacle against the Browns. The Steelers have gone 16-3-2 ATS in their last 21 road dates against Cincinnati while also going 19-7-1 ATS in their last 27 meetings.
With the Steelers going a solid, 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against their AFC North division rivals and Cincinnati going 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall, I like the Steelers to get the ‘easy’ win and ATS cover as slightly less than touchdown road favorites!
Pick: Pittsburgh 27 Cincinnati 17
More NFL Week 12 Betting News
- Broncos vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Cowboys vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Seahawks vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- Raiders vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Jaguars vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Pick
- Lions vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week 12 Daily Fantasy Football & Myles Garrett (Ep. 754)
- Panthers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Preview
- Dolphins vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colts vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Giants vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction