NFL Pittsburgh vs Cleveland
One of the best rivalries in the NFL resumes on Oct. 31, Halloween Sunday, when the Pittsburgh Steelers head to First Energy Stadium to take on the Cleveland Browns. Pittsburgh’s and Cleveland’s playoff hopes remain, making this game even more important than it already was. Which AFC North team gets the edge over the other? Keep reading for analysis, MyBookie odds, and a free pick for Steelers – Browns.
NFL Week 8: Pittsburgh Steeler at Cleveland Browns
- When: Sunday, Oct. 31 at 1:00 pm ET
- Where: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
- TV / Streaming: CBS / Paramount +
- ATS Odds: Cleveland -3 ½
- Moneyline Odds: Pittsburgh +165 / Cleveland -195
- Over/Under Odds: 42 ½
Why bet on Pittsburgh versus Cleveland?
Pittsburgh takes on Cleveland after their bye. Usually, a team playing after a bye doesn’t mean a lot. But the Steelers are a veteran squad. So we must believe the bye allowed them to get healthier. Also, Mike Tomlin is a master coach, which means he’ll land in Cleveland with the perfect game plan to grab a straight up win.
Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 323.8
- Passing Yards: 242.7
- Rushing Yards: 81.2
- Points Scored: 19.5
- Turnovers: 7
Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 352.3
- Passing Yards: 244.7
- Rushing Yards: 107.7
- Points Scored: 22.0
- Takeaways: 5
Why bet on Cleveland versus Pittsburgh?
Nick Chubb and Baker Mayfield should play on Sunday. More important than those two? The Browns should get starting tackle Jack Conklin back. Even if Baker doesn’t start, Conklin’s presence will allow Case Keenum, who orchestrated a victory over the Denver Broncos last week, time to throw to Jarvis Landry and possibly Odell Beckham Jr. Conklin is the key. So if he starts, the Browns are likely to cover.
Cleveland Browns Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 393.4
- Passing Yards: 223.0
- Rushing Yards: 170.4
- Points Scored: 24.7
- Turnovers: 7
Cleveland Browns Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 295.6
- Passing Yards: 215.1
- Rushing Yards: 80.4
- Points Scored: 23.6
- Takeaways: 4
Steelers at Browns Relevant Trends
- Steelers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- Pittsburgh is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on grass
- Under is 5-1 in Pittsburgh’s last 6 games
- Browns are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games on grass
- Home team is 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings
- Over is 4-0 in the Browns’ last 4 versus the AFC North
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Final Betting Prediction
Jack Conklin, Nick Chubb, and Baker Mayfield sat out last week’s game versus the Broncos and the Browns still won. The reason that’s important is because even without Conklin, their starting quarterback and starting running back, Cleveland rushed for 182 yards from 33 carries.
Derrick Henry is the best running back in the league. The Browns are the best rushing team in the NFL.
Versus the Broncos, RB3 D’Ernest Johnson rumbled for 146 yards a and a TD from 22 carries. So even if Chubb can’t go, Cleveland will feed Johnson. He should wear down a Pittsburgh defense that might be missing Melvin Ingram III.
Pittsburgh’s rush defense is better than Denver’s. But the Steelers allow 107.7 on the ground each game. Browns covers.
NFL Week 8 Pick: Bet the Cleveland Browns Now!
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet NFL Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
NFL Betting Center
NFL Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
|Super Bowl Odds|
|AFC Champion Odds|
|NFC Champion Odds|
Latest NFL News:
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?