Every MLB season, we see a few teams get off to unexpectedly good starts through the first couple of months. The big test for those teams come as we get deeper into the season, as it starts to become clear whether they are for real or just a team that rode their luck for a little while. The Colorado Rockies have been one of the more exciting offensive teams in baseball for a few seasons, but they never had the pitching to back that up. They made some offseason moves that appeared to strengthen their squad, and their positive start looks like one that could well be maintained throughout the year. The same may not be true in Cincinnati, as the good work that they put in early on appears to be coming undone with a losing streak that is beginning to grow. This weekend series should give us an idea of where each team is really at right now, and it would appear that the smart money would be riding firmly on the Rockies. Find the latest baseball betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler