With about a week and a half to go in the regular season, there are still a few little things that need to be taken care of before we can get into playoff mode. One of the best races in the NBA right now is in the Southeast Division, where Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte are all just separated by a half game. It is the Hawks who have the slender lead at the moment, but they lost the opportunity to really open up a bit of a gap on the other two by losing back to back games last week. The Hawks have an unenviable schedule to close out the season, but they will start off their final batch of games with one that looks like it should be a guaranteed win. Atlanta will host the hapless Phoenix Suns at home on Tuesday night, and will hope that a win there can take them into their final batch of games with some much needed confidence. You can keep up with all the NBA betting odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?