Rookie Justin Fields leads the Chicago Bears to Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on Sunday to tackle the Raiders. Bears’ coach Matt Nagy has decided to throw Fields to the fire. Will the former Ohio State star lead Chicago to a cover against the spread? Or will Derek Carr and the Raiders get it done SU and ATS? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Bears at Raiders.
NFL Week 5: Chicago Bears at Las Vegas Raiders
- When: Sunday, Oct. 10 at 4:05 pm ET
- Where: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
- TV / Streaming: CBS / Paramount +
- ATS Odds: Las Vegas -5 ½
- Moneyline Odds: Chicago +195 / Las Vegas -245
- Over/Under Odds: 44
Why Bet on Chicago versus Las Vegas?
Last Sunday, in his first official start, Justin Fields played well. The former Buckeye didn’t throw a TD pass and he did toss a pick. But he completed 11-of-17. Fields has spent this entire week practicing with the first unit. The practice time, and the experience he gained when leading Chicago to a 24-14 win against the rival Lions last Sunday, should set him up for success.
Chicago Bears Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 237.0
- Passing Yards: 114.3
- Rushing Yards: 122.8
- Points Scored: 16.0
- Turnovers: 4
Chicago Bears Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 350.0
- Passing Yards: 238.0
- Rushing Yards: 112.0
- Points Scored: 22.8
- Takeaways: 6
Why Bet on Las Vegas versus Chicago?
On Oct. 4, the Los Angeles Chargers blasted Las Vegas 28-14, but the Raiders had excuses. The game happened at SoFi Stadium, and Vegas was due for a letdown after playing two overtime games in their first three and beating Pittsburgh on the road in week 2. Las Vegas should bounce back with a great performance versus the overmatched Chicago Bears.
Las Vegas Raiders Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 406.5
- Passing Yards: 326.0
- Rushing Yards: 80.5
- Points Scored: 26.0
- Turnovers: 3
Las Vegas Raiders Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 361.8
- Passing Yards: 229.5
- Rushing Yards: 132.3
- Points Scored: 25.0
- Takeaways: 3
Bears at Raiders Relevant Trends
- Bears are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog
- Chicago is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 on the road
- Under is 6-0 in Bears last 6 games in October
- Raiders are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games
- Las Vegas is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite
- Over is 4-0 in the Raiders last 4 games as a favorite
Chicago Bears versus Las Vegas Raiders Final Betting Prediction
The Raiders must worry about left tackle Kolton Miller’s status, but other than that, Las Vegas has major advantages. Vegas quarterback Derek Carr is a veteran who is having a great season.
The Bears’ offense remains a mess. It averages less than 17 points per. More disturbing if you’re a Chicago fan?
No doubt, Fields played well enough to lead the Bears past the Lions. But that game happened at home. On the road, Field will find things much more difficult. Raiders cover.
NFL Week 5 Pick: Las Vegas Raiders | Bet The Game Today
NFL Betting News
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis