Normally, at this late stage of the NFL season, a team sitting with a record below .500 would almost certainly be out of the playoff conversation. Every year, though, there seems to be one division that is tighter than the rest, with several teams all sitting with similar records throughout the year. We have a couple of those divisions in play right now, with the AFC South perhaps being the craziest of all. In that division, you have 3 of the 4 teams all sitting with very similar record and in with a shot at coming out on top.
While it’s not quite as wild in the NFC East, we do have the Philadelphia Eagles and the Dallas Cowboys in a struggle that neither one of them really seems keen on winning. The Eagles are trailing right now and need to start picking up some wins if they are to close the small gap at the top. You would certainly like their chances to get that win this weekend when they hit the road to face the Miami Dolphins. Philly is in as a 9 ½ point favorite, with the point total set at 44 ½.
How to Bet Eagles vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Prediction
- When: Saturday, December 1 at 1 PM EST
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
- TV: Fox
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 13 Spread: Philadelphia Eagles -9.5 (Total 44.5)
Why bet on the Philadelphia Eagles?You don’t win very many games when your offense is averaging less than 20 PPG, which is something that the Philadelphia Eagles are finding out rather quickly. They have gone under that mark over the course of their last 6 games and have just 2 wins to show for their efforts. In fairness to the Eagles, their offense has been hit hard by injuries, but a game against the Dolphins is usually all it takes for a struggling offense to suddenly look great again.
The Eagles have been great against teams from the AFC, winning 9 of their last 11 games versus that conference. They are also 6-3 ATS in their last 9 road games overall and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 visits to Miami.
- Points per Game: 22.09
- Passing Yards: 217.18
- Rushing Yards: 121.18
- Yards per Play: 5.06
- Points per Game: 22.45
- Passing Yards: 231.73
- Rushing Yards: 94.00
- Yards per Play: 5.36
Why bet on the Miami Dolphins?It has been a rather strange kind of season for the Miami Dolphins, although one that is not entirely surprising. After starting the year going winless through their first 7 games, Miami strung together back to back wins against the Jets and the Colts, the latter of which was a surprise given that they started that one as an 11-point underdog. It has been back to poor results since then, though, with the Dolphins dropping back to back games and surrendering a total of 78 points in the process.
They did average 22 PPG in those losses, so they do have the ability to put points on the board. That may help explain why they are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games this season. On the downside, they have just 1 win in their last 7 appearances at home.
- Points per Game: 14.82
- Passing Yards: 201.73
- Rushing Yards: 63.18
- Yards per Play: 4.36
- Points per Game: 31.45
- Passing Yards: 252.73
- Rushing Yards: 148.36
- Yards per Play: 6.20
Eagles vs Dolphins NFL Week 13 Betting Trends
- Dolphins are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games at home
- Dolphins are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Miami’s last 11 games played in week 13
- Eagles are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
- Eagles are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games this season
Expert Pick & Final Score PredictionThis is a trickier one to handicap than you might think, especially when you consider just how banged up the Eagles offense is right now. Still, you have to think that they are good enough to go in and get the win on the road against a poor Dolphins team.
Score: Philadelphia Eagles 27 – Miami Dolphins 13
More Week 14 NFL Betting News
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
Even More Eagles vs Dolphins Archived Betting Articles
- NFL Betting Analysis – Week 1 ATS Picks
- NFL Draft Order & Rounds For 2020
- Eagles 31 vs Dolphins 37 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- How to Bet Eagles vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Prediction
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- Broncos & Falcons Lead the NFL Week 6 ATS Picks
- Are the Titans, Eagles & Jets Good NFL Week 5 SU Picks?
- NFL Preseason Odds Miami Dolphins vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- NFL Futures Odds Analysis And Longshots In Super Bowl 52
- Trio Of Week 17 NFL Over/Under Picks
- 2016 NFL Season Week 1 Betting Predictions