The 2020-2021 English Premier League season is in full swing! Check out the top games with analysis and free picks for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, along with their Premier League odds!
Top EPL Games for This Weekend & Monday to Bet On (Sep 19 – Sep 21)
- When: Saturday, Sep. 19 – Monday, Sep. 21
Saturday, Sep. 19 Matches
- West Bromwich Albion +480 / Everton -192
Everton has gone 4-1 SU in their last 5 matches. Granted, a couple of the wins were against Preston North End and Salford City. But since September, Everton has won 3 straight. The team is on fire right now. The chalk looks tough.
EPL Free Pick: Everton -192
- Fulham +1 (-135) / Leeds United -1 (+102)
On Sep. 12, Leeds United played for the first time since July 22. Leeds hung with Liverpool, losing by a single goal, 3-to-4. Leeds drew with Hull City at the Caraboa Cup Sep. 16, losing on penalty kicks. They can cover this handicap.
EPL Free Pick: Leeds United -1 (+102)
- Crystal Palace +1 ½ (-126) / Manchester United -1 ½ (-105)
Man U fans have high-expectations this season. So far, United hasn’t played like they will contend for the EPL Championship. They’ve lost their last couple of matches, including dropping a club friendly game 0-1 to Aston Villa on Sep. 12. Crystal Palace can keep this within the number.
EPL Free Pick: Crystal Palace +1 ½ (-126)
- West Ham United +1 (-109) / Arsenal -1 (-120)
West Ham United is a good team, but the Gunners are on a roll. Arsenal has won 5 in a row. A couple of the wins were super impressive. The Gunners beat Chelsea 2-1 on Aug. 1. On Aug. 29, Arsenal won the English FA Community Shield by beating Liverpool via penalty kicks after a 1-1 draw in regulation. Lay the goal.
EPL Free Pick: Arsenal -1 (-120)
Sunday, Sep. 20 Matches
- Tottenham Hotspur +125 / Southampton +210
Southampton has lost its last couple of games. We can forgive the 0-1 defeat against Crystal Palace on Sep. 12. That was Southampton’s first match since late July. We can’t forgive the 0-3 loss to Brentford on Sep. 16. Back Tottenham to win this in regulation.
EPL Free Pick: Tottenham +125
- Liverpool +114 / Chelsea +206
This weekend’s top matchup has Chelsea only a slight underdog against Liverpool. In March, Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-0. Pool returned the favor with a 5-3 win on July 22. Chelsea heads into this off a draw and a win. The Blues can hang with the Reds. Give Chelsea a shot.
EPL Free Pick: Chelsea
- Burnley +1 (-140) / Leicester City -1 (+106)
Leicester City should win. The best wager, though, is on Burnley at +1. Leicester dominated West Bromwich Albion 3-0 on Sep. 13. They could bounce off that effort. More importantly, Burnley has allowed more than a goal just once in their last four games.
EPL Free Pick: Burnley +1 (-140)
Monday, Sep. 21 Match
- Manchester City -192 / Wolverhampton +451
Man City coach Pep Guardiola said that his squad will turn things around this EPL Season. What else was Pep going to say after Liverpool dominated the English Premier League and Man City bowed out of the Champions League after a 1-3 loss to Lyon on Aug. 15? Wolverhampton is a well-coached squad. The Wanderers have beaten Manchester City in the last two head-to-head matches. Give Wolverhampton a shot on the moneyline. The odds are juicy enough to hope they make it three in a row.
EPL Free Pick: Wolverhampton +451
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Vancouver vs Minnesota Tight Western Conference Match
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli’s Win Streak Over, Bellingham Emerge, Real Wins El Clasico
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action