In the first match, Real Madrid and Inter Milan played a classic. Will the rematch on Wednesday, Nov. 25 prove to be as exciting and important as the first game? Keep reading for Champions League odds, analysis, and a free pick when Inter Milan and Real Madrid throw down on Wednesday, Nov. 25!
Champions League: Inter Vs Real Madrid Preview, Odds, and Free Pick
Inter Milan Vs Real Madrid Match Info
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Giuseppe Meazza,
- Spread Odds: Inter Milan -½ (+110) / Real Madrid +½ (-144)
- Moneyline Odds: Inter Milan +112 / Real Madrid +197 / Draw +268
- Total Odds: O 3 (-119) / U 3 (-111)
Why bet on Inter Milan against Real Madrid?
The favorites will enter this match motivated to dominate. Inter Milan must step it up to keep their Champions League hopes alive. Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk have 2-point leads over Inter. The Group B leader, Monchengladbach has a 3 point lead over Milan. If Inter doesn’t beat Real Madrid, and do it convincingly, they can kiss their Champions League hopes goodbye.
Inter Milan Last 5
- W – 4-2 vs. Torino
- D – 1-1 vs. Atalanta
- L – 3-2 vs. Real Madrid
- D – 2-2 vs. Parma
- D – 0-0 vs. Shakhtar Donetsk
Inter Milan predicted starting lineup
- de Vrij
Why bet on Real Madrid against Inter Milan?
In the first match, Real got 3 goals from three different players to beat Inter 3-2. Benzema scored at the 25th minute, Ramos at the 33rd, and Rodrygo at the 80th. All three players have a chance to hit the pitch for Real on Wednesday. If they do, RM will have a shot to repeat their November 3 win.
Real Madrid Last 5
- D – 1-1 vs. Villareal
- L – 4-1 vs. Valencia
- W – 3-2 vs. Inter Milan
- W – 4-1 vs. Huesca
- D – 2-2 vs. Monchengladbach
Real Madrid predicted starting lineup
Inter Milan Vs Real Madrid Final Betting Analysis
Based on the odds, it looks as if Real Madrid will just show up for this match. That’s not what will happen, though. Yes, Inter Milan has more at stake than Real does but that didn’t matter in the first match. Why would it matter on Wednesday?
Inter isn’t in great form. The 4-1 win over Torino in their last could be a sign they’re turning things around. Or it could be an anomaly victory. We must remember that Milan drew with Monchengladbach and Shakhtar Donetsk in their firs couple of UCL matches.
The game versus Real looked like it was on its way to a draw as well before Rodrygo’s goal. Even if Real is undermanned, both Ramos and Benezema could miss Wednesday’s match, Inter may not be capable of taking advantage. The draw looks like the best play.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw +268
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer