One of the top soccer leagues on the planet, La Liga, has a great weekend of action in store. Top matches include Real Madrid versus Betis and Barcelona against Villareal. Check out analysis and free picks for action from Saturday to Monday. Let’s jump right into action so you can wager on their LaLiga odds.
Expert Analysis for Matchday 3 for LaLiga 2020 Season
- When: Saturday, Sep. 26 – Monday, Sep. 28
Saturday, Sep. 26 Matches
- Getafe +141 / Alaves +237
Alaves has lost 3 in a row. Getafe isn’t in much better form. They lost 3 in a row before their last, a 1-0 win over Osasuna. Going back to 2018, these two have drawn in 3-of-5. At +174, that’s the overlay pick.
La Liga Free Pick: Draw +174
- Huesca +274 / Valencia -102
So far in their two Primera Division games this year, Huesca has a draw and a win. The victory was over Cadiz, who shouldn’t be as strong this season as Valencia. We’re backing the chalk.
La Liga Free Pick: Valencia
- Real Sociedad +104 / Elche +268
Barcelona beat Elche by just a single goal on Sep. 19. In year’s past, we’d see that as a huge positive for Elche. The jury’s still out on how good Barca is after the summer drama. Still, Real Sociedad has drawn in 4-of-5. The draw, especially at +211, entices again.
La Liga Free Pick: Draw +211
- Real Madrid -121 / Betis +291
Betis has won three in a row and while Real should win this match, they’ve drawn twice and have a loss in their last 3. Also, Betis upset Real Madrid back in March. We’re taking a stab on the dog.
La Liga Free Pick: Betis +291
Sunday, Sep. 27 Matches
- Levante +204 / Osasuna +127
Osasuna dominated Levante 2-0 in January. Levante’s overall form has been decent, but Valencia beat them 4-2 in their last. The last loss pushes us towards the chalk.
La Liga Free Pick: Osasuna
- Granada +1 (-112) / Atletico Madrid -1 (-117)
Granada is on a 5 match winning streak. They may not beat Atletico on Sunday. Granada could win on the handicap, though, getting a goal from the favored squad.
La Liga Free Pick: Granada +1
- Celta De Vigo +169 / Valladolid +185
These two battled to a draw in the last head-to-head in June. Valladolid offers decent odds. So, if you want to back a team to win in regulation, they’re the play. Valladolid also offers better odds than the draw. That’s the way we’re going.
La Liga Free Pick: Valladolid
- Villareal +1 (+100) / Barcelona -1 (-133)
Since Messi declared he’s staying with Barcelona, they’ve rocked it. Barca has dominated in their last 3, outscoring their opponents a combined 7-2. The key for Barca is their defense. If they can keep it up on their side, Messi and the forwards will do the rest. With that being written, Villareal offers even money getting a goal. Barca goes up 1-0 and then cruises to a win? We’ll take it!
La Liga Free Pick: Villareal +1
Monday, Sep. 28 Match
- Sevilla -144 / Cadiz +434
Cadiz beat Huesca in their last. They went 0-4 in their previous, though. Cadiz’s opponents outscored them 6-1 in the 4 losses. Sevilla should win, which is why even though they’re at -144, they’re an overlay.
La Liga Free Pick: Sevilla -144
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer