Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich dance for the second time on Tuesday when the two squads stop onto the pitch at Parc de Princes for the second leg of their two match UCL quarterfinals aggregate. PSG won the first aggregate, which means Bayern much make up ground if they hope to get into the Champions League semis. Check out a preview, Champions League odds, and a free pick for Bayern versus Paris Saint-Germain.
Champions League Quarterfinals 2nd Leg Match: PSG Vs Bayern Munich Preview, Odds, and Free Pick
PSG Vs Bayern Munich Odds & Match Info
- When: Tuesday, April 13 at 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Parc de Princes, Paris, France
- Spread Odds: Paris Saint-Germain +1/2 (-142) / Bayern Munich -1/2 (+108)
- Moneyline Odds: PSG +110 / Bayern +196 / Draw +276
- Total Odds: O 3 ½ (-108) / U 3 ½ (-126)
Why bet on Bayern versus Paris Saint-Germain?
When Bayern knows they must step it up, more often than not, they step it up. Bayern remains one of the best club teams in the world. They know they are down by a goal to PSG heading into the final leg. Expect BM to launch an aggressive attack from the outset. If their backers hold up versus Mbappe and Neymar, and it did in the 1-0 victory against Paris in the UCL Finals last year, Bayern can make up enough ground to win on the aggregate.
Bayern Munich Last 5
- L – 3-2 vs. Paris Saint-Germain
- W – 0-1 vs. Leipzig
- W – 4-0 vs. Stuttgart
- W – 2-1 vs. Lazio
- W – 1-3 vs. Werder Bremen
Bayern Munich predicted starting lineup
Why bet on Paris Saint-Germain versus Bayern?
Paris Saint-Germain didn’t just beat Bayern in the first-leg. They beat the chalk on the chalk’s pitch. Kylian Mbappe was unstoppable. He scored goals in the third and sixty-eighth minutes. Marquinhos got the other goal. Just having Neymar on the field changes how teams must play against PSG. That could work in PSG’s favor. Also, Paris Saint-Germain is at home for the second-leg.
Paris Saint-Germain Last 5
- W – 3-2 vs. Bayern
- L – 0-1 vs. Lille
- W – 4-2 vs. Lyon
- W – 3-0 vs. Lille
- L – 1-2 vs. Nantes
Paris Saint-Germain predicted starting lineup
- Di Maria
Paris Saint-Germain Vs Bayern Munich Final Betting Analysis
Paris showed they could beat Bayern in the first leg. To be fair to the Bayern, though, they had to play without Robert Lewandowski.
On Tuesday, Bayern must again hit he pitch with Lewandowski on the sideline. The difference? Bayern got a chance to see PSG’s strategy.
Not only that, but Bayern controlled the first match with 64% possession and 31 shots on goal, 12 of which were on target. Paris took just 6 shots on goal with five on target. Both of Mbappe’s goals were on breakaways.
If Bayern makes a slight adjustment with their backers, they can manage a 2 goal victory in this. That would be enough to send Bayern to the Champions League semifinals.
Soccer Free Picks: Bayern
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli’s Win Streak Over, Bellingham Emerge, Real Wins El Clasico
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge