Great matchups in both Bundesliga and Italian Serie A dot the soccer schedule for the weekend. Check out analysis and free picks for ten of the top matchups from both the German Bundesliga and Italian Serie A, along with their Soccer odds!
Top European Soccer Games for This Weekend (Oct. 3rd – 4th)
- When: Saturday, Oct. 3 – Sunday, Oct. 4
Saturday, Oct. 3 Matches
- Monchengladbach -121 / Cologne +286
Monchengladbach hasn’t played great since the new Bundesliga season started. They dropped a match 0-3 to Dortmund and drew 1-1 with Union Berlin. Cologne is just 1-3 SU in their last 4, though, with the lone victory happening versus a DFB Pokal squad.
Bundesliga Free Pick: Monchengladbach -121
- Freiburg +1 ½ (-106) / Dortmund -1 ½ (-125)
Dortmund has lost their last couple of matches. Freiburg drew in their last, 1-1 to Wolfsburg. Before that, they had won 3 in a row. Take the 1 ½.
Bundesliga Free Pick: Freiburg +1 ½
- Hoffenheim +181 / Frankfurt +131
Hoffenheim has won 5 in a row. But Frankfurt beat them 2-1 in January. Does that mean Hoffenheim is the worse play? Not at the odds. Give Hoffenheim the nod.
Bundesliga Free Pick: Hoffenheim +181
- Schalke 04 +2 (-144) / Rb Leipzig -2 (+108)
Schalke is 0-2 in their last two, losing 0-8 versus Bayern and dropping a match 1-3 to Werder Bremen. Leipzig drew with Leverkusen in their last. Before that, they beat Mainz 3-1. Lay it.
Bundesliga Free Pick: Rb Leipzig -2
Italian Serie A
- AS Roma -158 / Udinese Calcio +388
Although AS Roma has two draws and a loss in their last 3, Udinese Calcio has 3 draws and a win in their last 4. Roma drew with Juventus in their last match. They should handle Udinese on Saturday.
Serie A Free Pick: As Roma -158
Sunday, Oct. 4 Matches
- Hertha +2 ½ (-135) / Bayern Munich -2 ½ (+102)
On Sep 27, Hoffenheim beat Bayern 4-1. Munich bounced back with a 3-2 win over Dortmund on Sep. 30. In the last head-to-head, Bayern won 4-0. They can cover the -2 ½.
Bundesliga Free Pick: Bayern -2 ½
Italian Serie A
- Cagliari Calcio +2 (-142) / Atalanta -2 (+106)
Cagliari has drawn twice and lost twice in their last 4. Atalanta has won their last couple and it wasn’t even close, 4-2 against Torino and 4-1 over Lazio. Give the nod to Atalanta.
Serie A Free Pick: Atalanta -2
- Inter Milano +118 / Lazio Roma +188
Inter Milano has won 4 in a row. In 2-of-4, Inter Milan beat teams in club friendly matches. The other two victories weren’t against top Serie A squads. Also, Lazio beat Milan 2-1 in February. We’re going with Lazio.
Serie A Free Pick: Lazio
- Spezia Calcio +1 ½ (+108) / AC Milan -1 ½ (-102)
AC Milan won all 8 of their September matches. Sassuolo beat Spezia 4-1 on Sep. 27. So, we’re willing to give up the 1 ½ on AC.
Serie A Free Pick: AC Milan -102
- Napoli +274 / Juventus -108
Yes, Juventus looks strong. But Napoli beat Juventus 2-1 on Jan. 26. These two drew in the last head-to-head. The odds on Napoli require backing. They’ve proven they can beat Juvy in regulation and Juventus drew 2-2 versus AS Roma in their last.
Serie A Free Pick: Napoli +274
Soccer Betting News
- Top Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, EPL Games to Wager On this Weekend
- Top UEFA European Leagues Matches Betting Analysis for the Weekend
- MLS 2021 Conference Semi-Final and Final Matches Betting Analysis & Odds
- European Leagues Betting Update: Top Serie A, LaLiga, EPL Games to Wager On this Week
- 2021 Copa Libertadores Betting Odds: Palmeiras and Flamengo Battle for the Championship