The weekend is just about here, which means we must take a look at the top European soccer matches from Saturday, October 24 through Monday, October 26. Check out our top picks from La Liga, Italian Serie A, and the Bundesliga so you can bet against their Soccer odds!
Top European Soccer Matches for This Weekend | Oct. 24th – 26th
- When: Saturday, Oct. 24 – Monday, Oct. 26
Saturday, Oct. 24 Games
- Real Madrid +213 / Barcelona +110
Let’s start with the El Clasico, the battle between Barca and Real. Both teams head into this off losses in their last La Liga matches. Barcelona fell to Getafe. Real Madrid fell to Cadiz. Real won the last head-to-head 2-0 in March. The two squads drew in the match before that. We’ll take the better odds on Real.
Soccer Free Pick: Real Madrid
- Betis +1 (-126) / Atletico Madrid -1 (-105)
Betis has 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5. Atletico beat Celta Vigo 2-0 in their last, but before that they drew against both Huesca and Villareal. It’s impossible not to take the goal in this matchup.
Soccer Free Pick: Betis
- Bologna +309 / Lazio -138
Both these teams have a draw, a win, and 2 losses in their last 5. On February 29, Lazio beat Bologna 2-0. That was a long time ago. Was it a long enough time ago to give Bologna the benefit of the doubt in this match? Nope.
Soccer Free Pick: Lazio
- Inter Milano -1 ½ (-102) / Genoa +1 ½ (-129)
Inter Milano looked like one of the better teams in Italian Serie A in September. Once October started, they failed to impress. The 1-1 draw against Lazio and the 1-2 loss to AC Milan are red flags. But Inter has outscored Genoa 11-0 in the last 3 head-to-head matches going back to April 3, 2019. So, yes, it makes sense to lay the 1 ½.
Soccer Free Pick: Inter Milano
- Eintracht Frankfurt +2 (-128) / Bayern Munich -2 (-103)
In the last head-to-head on June 10, Bayern beat Frankfurt 2-1. The 2020 Champions League title holders have beaten their last couple of opponents by at least 2 goals. Frankfurt’s defense has stepped it up in the past couple of matches, though, making them a solid play at +2.
Soccer Free Pick: Eintracht Frankfurt
- Monchengladbach -153 / Mainz +351
Mainz offers good odds, but they’ve lost 3 straight. Monchengladbach has a win and 2 draws in their last 3. The chalk beat Mainz 3-1 in a head-to-head in January. Back the favorites.
Soccer Free Pick: Monchengladbach
- Schalke 04 +2 (-121) / Dortmund -2 (-108)
Dortmund dominated 4-0 in May. Schalke is a mess having lost 3-of-5 and drawing against Union Berlin in their last. Dortmund should roll. The faves figure to win by at least 3 goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Dortmund
Sunday, Oct. 25 Games
- Hellas Verona +1 (+100) / Juventus -1 (-131)
Hellas Verona upset Juventus 2-1 in February. Juvy has drawn in their last couple of Serie A matches. Take the goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Hellas Verona
Monday, Oct. 26 Games
- Augsburg +365 / Leverkusen -158
Leverkusen has two wins and 3 draws in their last 5. Augsburg has a draw and a loss in their last couple of matches. On Sep. 26, Augsburg upset Dortmund 2-0, though. Leverkusen should win, but the odds make Augsburg the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Augsburg
- Roma +183 / AC Milan +133
AC Milan is 4-0 on the Serie A Standings. Roma has a couple of wins, a draw, and a loss. AC beat Roma 2-0 on June 28. There’s no reason to believe AC Milan doesn’t make it two in a row against their rivals on Monday.
Soccer Free Pick: AC Milan
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Vancouver vs Minnesota Tight Western Conference Match
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli’s Win Streak Over, Bellingham Emerge, Real Wins El Clasico
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action