LaLiga is one of the most competitive international soccer leagues in the world. Neither Barcelona nor Real Madrid has solidified favorite status. Check out analysis and picks for LaLiga matchups on Friday, Dec. 11 through Sunday, Dec. 13. Let’s jump right into action so you can continue placing your bets against their LaLiga odds.
Top LaLiga Games to Watch this Weekend (Dec. 11th – 13th)
- When: Friday, Dec. 11 – Sunday, Dec. 13
Friday, Dec. 11th Match
- Osasuna +210 / Real Valladolid +139
Osasuna has 4 losses and a draw in their last 5. So even though these two drew in the last head-to-head, Valladolid offers great value to win in regulation.
La Liga Free Pick: Valladolid
Saturday, Dec. 12th Matches
- Bilbao +139 / Valencia +206
These two are evenly matched and they’re almost in the same form, mediocre. Bilbao beat Valencia 2-0 in the last matchup. That was a while ago. Valencia can turn it around on their rivals.
La Liga Free Pick: Valencia
- Sevilla +106 / Getafe +289
In the last head-to-head, on February 23, Sevilla dominated Getafe 3-0. Real Madrid beat Sevilla 1-0 in their last LaLiga game. Getafe is not Real Madrid.
La Liga Free Pick: Sevilla
- Alaves +237 / Huesca +120
Huesca has 3 draws in their last 5. Alaves has 4 draws in their last 5. In their other match, Alaves beat Real Madrid 1-0, which is why we’re all over the +237 on Alaves to beat Huesca.
La Liga Free Pick: Alaves
- Atletico Madrid +189 / Real Madrid +143
Atletico versus Real is this weekend’s top soccer matchup. Both squads stamped their ticket to the Champions League Round of 16. Although Real beat AM in the last head-to-head, Atletico is in better form. Give them the benefit of the doubt in a match that most definitely could go either way.
La Liga Free Pick: Atletico Madrid
Sunday, Dec. 13th Matches
- Eibar +1 (-142) / Real Sociedad -1 (+108)
Eibar has drawn in 3-of-4. Real Sociedad has drawn in 4 straight. Sociedad has won the last couple head-to-head. That doesn’t mean a lot in this case because these two haven’t played since March 10. The draw entices.
La Liga Free Pick: Draw
- Villareal +125 / Betis +189
Betis may have turned their form around with the 2-0 win against Osasuna. Still, Villareal has a victory and 4 draws in their last 5. Backing Betis or the draw makes the most sense. We’ll go with the draw.
La Liga Free Pick: Draw
- Granada +129 / Elche +227
Elche’s in decent enough form to be the play in this matchup. Granada has a win, 3 losses, and a draw in their last 5. Elche has drawn in 4 straight. They could get over the hump with a victory.
La Liga Free Pick: Elche
- Levante +2 (-140) / Barcelona +2 (-106)
No doubt Barcelona is better, but 2 goals is a lot. More disturbing if you’re a Barcelona fan is the fact that Messi and his mates have lost two in a row. Barca will win. We’re taking the goals on Levante.
La Liga Free Pick: Barcelona
Soccer Betting News
- UEFA Europa League Matchday 6 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Barcelona vs Bayern Highlights Matchday 6 Action
- 2022 Champions League Odds Update: Man City Becomes Outright Favorite
- Top Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, EPL Games to Wager On this Weekend
- Top UEFA European Leagues Matches Betting Analysis for the Weekend