Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, and Real Madrid are all in action this weekend. Check out LaLiga odds, analysis, and free picks for LaLiga’s top games on Saturday and Sunday!
Top LaLiga Games to Watch this Weekend (Jan. 9th – 10th)
Saturday, Jan. 9th Games
- Real Sociedad +249 / Sevilla +118
It’s surprising that Sevilla offers overlay odds. The home team has won 3-of-5. In the last head-to-head, these two drew, but before that, Sevilla had taken two in a row. The chalk looks tough.
LaLiga Free Pick: Sevilla
- Bilbao +1 (-125) / Atletico Madrid -1 (-105)
Bilbao and Atletico drew in the match on June 14. Although AM could beat Bilbao by a couple of goals, the likelier scenario is Bilbao loses by 1 or draws with Atletico. Taking the goal makes the most sense.
LaLiga Free Pick: Bilbao
- Barcelona -1 (-136) / Granada +1 (+104)
Not only does Granada get a goal, but the home team is also above even money on the handicap. Does that mean they’re a better play than Barcelona? Yep.
LaLiga Free Pick: Granada
- Real Madrid -1 (-138) / Osasuna +1 (+104)
Last February 9, Real beat Osasuna 4-1. The home underdog offers attractive odds to lose by no more than one. Those odds, and the fact Osasuna is at home, make them the play here.
LaLiga Free Pick: Osasuna
Sunday, Jan. 10th Games
- Eibar +208 / Levante +121
Eibar beat Levante 3-0 in the last head-to-head. But Levante takes on their rivals on their pitch. That gives Levante the edge. The edge doesn’t justify the difference in moneyline odds, though. We’re backing Eibar.
LaLiga Free Pick: Eibar
- Alaves +194 / Cadiz +163
Cadiz has drawn in their last couple. Alaves, overall, is the better team. So if you want to play the moneyline, consider backing the road dogs. The draw seems more attractive, though, because neither squad has won matches with regularity.
LaLiga Free Pick: Draw
- Getafe +108 / Elche +320
Getafe is on a 3-match losing streak. Granted, nobody expected them to beat Real Madrid or even Valladolid, but the chalk dropped a game against Cordoba in the Spanish Copa del Rey. That’s close to unforgivable. In addition, the odds on the home team make them an overlay.
LaLiga Free Pick: Elche
- Valencia +200 / Valladolid +135
Valladolid has won their last couple. Valencia hasn’t won a match since Dec. 16 and that was against Terrasa in the Spanish Copa del Rey. Give Valladolid the nod.
LaLiga Free Pick: Valladolid
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – CONMEBOL Matches To Bet On Oct. 14th
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli Leads Serie A, Three LaLiga Teams Tied In 1st and More
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – CONCACAF Games To Bet On: USA vs Costa Rica Wednesday’s Top Match
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – UEFA Matches To Bet On Oct. 12th