While La Liga and Serie A play their games on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, the English Premier League has a usual Saturday and Sunday worth of soccer action. Check out analysis and free picks for top EPL matchups on December 26 and December 27, along with their Premier League odds.
Top EPL Games to Watch this Weekend (Dec. 26th – 27th)
Saturday, Dec. 26th Matches
- Manchester United +131 / Leicester City +183
Man U beat Leicester 2-0 in the lone 2020 match. That happened back in July, though. Also, Leicester is in great form having won 4-of-5 and take on Manchester United on their pitch. Give the home dogs the nod.
Soccer Free Pick: Leicester City
- Southampton +125 / Fulham +209
Fulham has scored 3 draws in a row. The home team has a shot at decent odds. But Southampton’s last couple of losses were by a single goal to Manchester City and Man United. The road team looks strong.
Soccer Free Pick: Southampton
- Crystal Palace +266 / Aston Villa -111
Crystal Palace has a single win in their last 5. On Dec. 19, Liverpool beat Palace 7-0. Aston Villa isn’t close to Pool’s level. But the home team should beat their rivals by at least a goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Aston Villa
- Chelsea -111 / Arsenal +272
It’s difficult to lay -111 on the Blues in a rivalry match against the Gunners. Arsenal won the last head-to-head on August 1. Last January, these two played to a draw. Consider the draw or take the odds on the Gunners to win in regulation. The odds on Chelsea make them an underlay.
Soccer Free Pick: Arsenal
- Newcastle +2 ½ (-128) / Manchester City -2 ½ (-103)
In the last couple of matches between these two, both during the summer, Man City dominated. They beat Newcastle 2-0 in one match and 5-0 in the other. If the odds were worse on City giving up the 2 ½ goals, we’d back Newcastle. But the Sky Blues offer better odds on the handicap. So we’re going with the favorites.
Soccer Free Pick: Manchester City
- Everton -129 / Sheffield +329
Everton has won 3 in a row and Sheffield is a horrendous EPL squad. Even though Sheffield gets Everton on their pitch, the chalk looks tough. Laying -129 doesn’t always makes sense. This time it does.
Soccer Free Pick: Everton
Sunday, Dec. 27th Matches
- Burnley +333 / Leeds -144
Burnley has 2 wins and a draw in their last 3. The odds imply the home squad should have no trouble dominating the underdogs. But recent form suggests Burnley puts up a fight. The +333 odds attract.
Soccer Free Pick: Burnley
- Brighton & Hove Albion +197 / West Ham +131
West Ham’s 0-3 loss to Chelsea in their last was ugly. These two have drawn in the last 3 head-to-head matches, though, so we can’t back Brighton on the moneyline either. The draw is the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- West Brom +2 ½ (-125) / Liverpool -2 ½ (-106)
On Dec. 20, Aston Villa beat West Brom by 3. Is it so difficult to believe that the Reds beat Bromwich by at least 3 on Sunday? We don’t think so.
Soccer Free Pick: Liverpool
- Tottenham +108 / Wolverhampton +252
Not only has Tottenham lost their last couple of matches, but Wolverhampton beat the Hotspur 3-2 in the last head-to-head. Expect the Wanderers to put up a big fight in this. The +252 doesn’t give Wolverhampton enough credit, meaning we’re almost forced to back the home squad.
Soccer Free Pick: Wolverhampton
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer