Expect an exciting weekend of soccer action when the best teams in the English Premier League hit the pitch. On Saturday, Liverpool takes on Leicester City and Tottenham battles Man City. Man United is in action versus West Brom on Sunday and Chelsea hosts Newcastle on Monday. Keep reading for Premier League odds, analysis, and free picks for this weekend’s best Premier League games.
Top EPL Games to Watch this Week (Feb. 13th – 15th)
Saturday, Feb. 13th Matches
- Liverpool +102 / Leicester City +236
Just when we thought Pool had turned things around, the Reds lay a couple of eggs. On February 3, Brighton & Hove upset Liverpool. Then on Feb. 7. Man City put a 4-1 beating onto Pool. Leicester offers overlay odds at +236.
Soccer Free Pick: Leicester City
- Burnley +216 / Crystal Palace +125
Neither squad inspires a ton of confidence. One thing to note? Burnley has bested Palace in the last couple of head-to-head matches. The road team also offers the better odds. That’s good enough for us.
Soccer Free Pick: Burnley
- Tottenham +1 ½ (-119) / Manchester City -1 ½ (-111)
Tottenham has owned the head-to-head. The Hotspur have won the last couple of matches. But Man City is on fire. Four of the last five Sky Blues’ victories have been by at least 2 goals. Laying the 1 ½ is dangerous. Still, that’s the best play to score profit on this match.
Soccer Free Pick: Manchester City
- Aston Villa +150 / Brighton & Hove +164
It’s difficult to understand why Aston Villa is favored over Brighton & Hove. Sure, Aston Villa upset Arsenal in their last. Before the win, though, West Ham dominated AV 3-1. Brighton beat Aston the last time they faced each other. Not only that but B&H is at home.
Soccer Free Pick: Brighton & Hove
Sunday, Feb. 14th Matches
- Wolverhampton +190 / Southampton +143
Southampton is as icy as can be. The home squad has lost four straight. Wolverhampton has a win and draw in their last couple. These two drew on Nov. 23. If you play a team to win, go for the money and back the Wanderers. If not, do what we’re doing and play the draw.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Manchester United -1 ½ (-117) / West Bromwich +1 ½ (-112)
2016 was the last time a head-to-head match between Man United and West Brom ended in more than a goal difference. West Bromwich is a mess, though. They’ve lost 4-of-5. United should skate to at least a 2 goal victory. Don’t be surprised if they beat WB by 3 goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Manchester United
- Leeds +288 / Arsenal -125
Leeds has three wins and a loss in their last four. Arsenal has dropped their last couple. The Gunners form doesn’t support laying -125. If you play this one, back Leeds at the sweet odds, or go for the draw.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Fulham +323 / Everton -129
In their last, Everton drew 3-3 with Man United. The home team should have no trouble beating Fulham. The road squad has three draws and two losses in their last five. So we’ll lay the -129.
Soccer Free Pick: Everton
Monday, Feb. 15th Match
- Newcastle United +1 ½ (+108) / Chelsea -1 ½ (-142)
Chelsea is playing well enough to cover the 1 ½. The Blues have won their last couple by a single goal, though. The odds make Newcastle the play because Chelsea could go up 1-0 and coast.
Soccer Free Pick: Newcastle United
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Vancouver vs Minnesota Tight Western Conference Match
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli’s Win Streak Over, Bellingham Emerge, Real Wins El Clasico
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action