Awesome English Premier League action happens this weekend. On Saturday, Everton takes on Crystal Palace, Sunday has Leicester City versus Man City, and then on Monday, Arsenal goes against Liverpool. Check out analysis and free picks for this weekend’s top EPL matches, along with their Premier League odds!
Top EPL Games for Matchday 3 of the 2020-21 Season
- When: Saturday, Sep. 26 – Monday, Sep. 28
Saturday, Sep. 26 Matches
- Manchester United -131 / Brighton +342
Bright & Hove is in better form, having won 3 in a row, but Man U dominated the dogs in the last game. United beat B&H 3-0 on June 30. Manchester United makes it two in a row versus their overmatched rivals.
EPL Free Pick: Manchester United -131
- Everton +106 / Crystal Palace +259
Everton is in excellent form having won 4 in a row. They also beat Crystal Palace 3-1 in early February. Palace will put up a fight, but it’s difficult to go against the hot squad offering above even money odds.
EPL Free Pick: Everton +106
- Chelsea -1 ½ (+102) / West Bromwich +1 ½ (-135)
West Brom looks overmatched in this. In their last couple of English Premier League games, they’ve lost 0-3 to Leicester City and 2-5 to Everton. Chelsea should handle this handicap, no problem.
EPL Free Pick: Chelsea -1 ½
- Southampton +127 / Burnley +209
Southampton’s form has fallen off a cliff. They’re 0-3 in their last 3. Burnley beat Southampton 2-1 in the last head-to-head. Also, we’ve got to love the odds, right?
EPL Free Pick: Burnley +209
Sunday, Sep. 27 Matches
- Leeds +158 / Sheffield United +161
Leeds hung with Liverpool on Sep. 12, losing 3-4. They drew with Hull City at the Carabao Cup, losing on penalties. In their last, they beat Fulham 4-3. Because Sheffield has lost 6 in a row, Leeds may offer overlay odds in this.
EPL Free Pick: Leeds +158
- Newcastle +1 (+104) / Tottenham -1 (-138)
Tottenham had a disastrous 2019-2020 EPL Season. So far, their 2020-2021 season has gone better than expected. Hotspur followed up a 2-1 win over Locomotiv in Europa League Qualifying with a 5-2 beat down of Southampton on Sep. 20. Tottenham beat Newcastle 3-1 on July 15. They should cover this handicap.
EPL Free Pick: Tottenham -1
- Leicester City +1 ½ (-105) / Manchester City -1 ½ (-126)
Man City has won the last 3 head-to-head battles. City also beat Wolverhampton 3-1 on Sep. 21. But Leicester is 2-0 in their first couple of EPL matches of the season. We’ll take the 1 ½ goals.
EPL Free Pick: Leicester City +1 ½
- Wolverhampton +100 / West Ham +272
The Wanderers are in awful form. They’re a terrible 1-3 SU in their last 4. Still, Wolverhampton has won all 4 head-to-head matches since 2018. At +100, we’re backing the Wanderers.
EPL Free Pick: Wolverhampton +400
Monday, Sep. 28 Match
- Arsenal +469 / Liverpool -212
Pool is 2-0 to start the EPL Season. The Gunners are 2-0 to start the EPL Season. In the last couple of head-to-head throw downs, Arsenal has prevailed. At the odds, they deserve backing for sure.
EPL Free Pick: Arsenal
Soccer Betting News
- Top UEFA European Leagues Matches Betting Analysis for the Weekend
- MLS 2021 Conference Semi-Final and Final Matches Betting Analysis & Odds
- European Leagues Betting Update: Top Serie A, LaLiga, EPL Games to Wager On this Week
- 2021 Copa Libertadores Betting Odds: Palmeiras and Flamengo Battle for the Championship
- Top European Leagues Matches to Bet On the Weekend