This weekend, AC Milan, Inter Milano, Juventus, Napoli, and AS Roma all play over the weekend. The best game happens when Lazio hits the road to take on Atalanta. Check out analysis and free picks for the top Serie A soccer matches from Friday, January 29 through Sunday, January 31, along with their Serie A odds.
Top Serie A Games to Watch this Weekend (From Jan. 29th – 31st)
Friday, January 29th Match
- Fiorentina +152 / Torino +171
Torino has played well enough for a draw in their last couple. Unfortunately, Fiorentina has had Torino’s number in the last two head-to-head matches. Expect the road favorites to grab a third straight victory over their rivals.
Soccer Free Pick: Fiorentina
Saturday, January 30th Matches
- AC Milan -128 / Bologna +300
On January 23, Atalanta dominated AC Milan 3-0. AC should bounce back with a spirited effort versus overmatched Bologna. In the last couple of head-to-head matches, the road favorites have beaten the home team by a combined 7-1 score.
Soccer Free Pick: AC Milan
- Juventus -1 (-138) / Sampdoria +1 (+104)
Both these teams are on fire. Juventus has 4 wins and a loss in their last 5. Sampdoria is 3-1 on the moneyline in their last 4. Juvy is playing like a Champions League winner. But Sampdoria gets their rivals at home. The underdogs also get a goal above even money. Samdpdoria is the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Sampdoria
- Benevento +1 ½ (+108) / Inter Milano -1 ½ (-144)
In 2019, Inter beat Benevento 6-2. On September 30 last year, the home favorites dominated Benevento 5-2. Inter Milano figures to make it three in a row versus their rivals by at least 2 goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Inter Milano
Sunday, January 31st Matches
- Udinese +106 / Spezia +280
Before the 3-4 loss versus AS Roma on January 23, Spezia had won 3-of-4. The home team offers overlay odds against a team with 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5.
Soccer Free Pick: Spezia
- Genoa +142 / Crotone +189
Last September, Genoa beat Crotone 4-1. Although Crotone has home pitch advantage, Genoa is in decent form. The road squad beat Cagliari 1-0 on January 24. Genoa gets the nod.
Soccer Free Pick: Genoa
- Sassuolo +119 / Cagliari +217
Neither squad is in decent form. Also, Sassuolo and Cagliari have drawn in the last 3 head-to-head matches. Another draw seems more than plausible.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Lazio +285 / Atalanta -129
The top match in Serie A pits Lazio against Atalanta. Both teams are on fire. Atalanta beat Lazio 4-1 last September 30. But there’s a reason to believe Lazio steps it up in this. The road team has won their last 5 while outscoring their opponents a combined 11-3.
Soccer Free Pick: Lazio
- Parma +1 ½ (-117) / Napoli -1 ½ (-112)
Napoli peaked on January 17. The home team beat Fiorentina via a 6-0 score. Parma is horrible, but Napoli hasn’t scored a goal in 2 straight. The odds make Napoli the play even though Parma could cover the handicap.
Soccer Free Pick: Napoli
- Hellas Verona +1 (-135) / AS Roma -1 (-102)
Road team Hellas Verona beat Napoli 3-1 on January 24. The victory could be a sign that Verona has turned the corner. Roma gets their rivals at home, though. AS offers more on the handicap. They’re the play versus a team that could bounce after a great effort.
Soccer Free Pick: AS Roma
Soccer Betting News
- Top Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, EPL Games to Wager On this Weekend
- Top UEFA European Leagues Matches Betting Analysis for the Weekend
- MLS 2021 Conference Semi-Final and Final Matches Betting Analysis & Odds
- European Leagues Betting Update: Top Serie A, LaLiga, EPL Games to Wager On this Week
- 2021 Copa Libertadores Betting Odds: Palmeiras and Flamengo Battle for the Championship