After adding quarterback Mitchell Trubisky with the second overall pick in the NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears will enter the 2017 season looking to bounce back from one of the most horrific seasons in franchise history while getting back to looking like a competent NFL franchise. Whether the dysfunctional Bears sink or swim this coming season remains to be seen, but there’s no doubt that there are a handful of games on Chicago’s 2017 docket that are ‘must-bet’ affairs for NFL picks enthusiasts everywhere. I’ve highlighted six of Chicago’s most attractive must-bet matchups of the coming season and have six expert picks to go along with them. Now, let’s get to it.
2017 NFL Picks & Betting Guide Chicago Bears
Written by Eric Williams on June 22, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft Trade Proposals That Could Reshape the Odds to Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On