The 2023 Champions League Round of 16 kicks off on Tuesday, Valentine’s Day, when Tottenham travels to the Giuseppe Meazza in Milano for their leg 1 aggregate against AC Milan. Tottenham heads into the match off a stunning loss to Leicster City. Milan broke a losing streak with a win over rival Torino. Check out Champions League odds, analysis, and a free pick for AC Milan versus Tottenham.
Champions League Round of 16 Odds to Advance to Quarterfinals | AC Milan vs. Tottenham
Champions League Round of 16 Leg 1 – AC Milan vs. Tottenham
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 3:00 pm ET
• Where: Giuseppe Meazza, Milano, Italy
• Handicap Odds: Tottenham +0.5 -182 / AC Milan -0.5 +141
• Moneyline Odds: AC Milan +149 / Tottenham +186 / Draw +236
• Total Odds: O 2.5 -103 / U 2.5 -123
Why Tottenham is a good bet versus AC Milan
Tottenham heads to Milano hoping to bounce back from one of their worst losses in a while. The 4-1 defeat to Leicester makes sense, though.Before losing to LC, Tottenham played great against Man City, beating the Sky Blues 1-0. The Hotspur must only go back to that match to take down an AC squad that had been playing awful soccer until their last.
Tottenham Last 5
• L – 4-1 vs. Leicester City
• W – 1-0 vs. Manchester City
• W – 0-3 vs. Preston North End
• W – 0-1 vs. Fulham
• L – 4-2 vs. Manchester City
Tottenham Predicted Starting Lineup
Why AC Milan is a good bet versus Tottenham
AC Milan had lost 4 straight. But in their last, the home team in this beat Torino 1-0. If AC keeps up the momentum, Milan should play an excellent match.
Soccer squads like AC go up and down. Milan had been down, but based on their last versus a Serie A rival, they’re on their way back up. Not only that, but this is the first leg of the Champions League Round of 16 and it happens on AC Milan’s pitch.
AC Milan Last 5
• W – 1-0 vs. Torino
• L – 1-0 vs. Inter Milano
• L – 2-5 vs. Sassuolo
• L – 4-0 vs. Lazio
• L – 0-3 vs. Inter Milano
AC Milan Predicted Starting Lineup
• Kjaerv• Thiaw
Final Betting Analysis: Tottenham at AC Milan
Neither one of these squads elicits a lot of excitement. Both head into this playing okay but not great soccer.AC Milan did win their last, which gives them a slight edge. But overall, AC hasn’t played well. Not only that but the win against Torino doesn’t inspire a ton of confidence.
Torino controlled possession 54% of the time compared to AC Milan’s 46%. Also, Torino took 12 shots. Granted, the losing squad in the match only shot twice on goal, but Torino doesn’t have a player close to Harry Kane’s abilities.
Kane should land plenty of shots on goal in this. If Hueng-min has a decent game, Tottenham can pull off the upset victory. Backing the Hotspur to win by a goal, or maybe even 2 in regulation makes sense.
Champions League Pick: Tottenham +186
Bet Champions League Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Soccer Betting Center
Soccer Odds and Lines
|World Cup Odds|
|UCL Odds | UEL Odds|
|EPL Odds | Serie A Odds|
|La Liga Odds | Ligue 1 Odds|
Latest Soccer News:
- Serie A Matchday 28 Odds & Picks for the Best Weekend Betting Games
- LaLiga Matchday 26 Odds & Picks for the Best Weekend Betting Games
- Bundesliga Betting Odds, Analysis and Prediction for the Matchday 26 Games
- English Premier League: Matchweek 29 Betting Odds for the Games
- UEFA Women’s Champions League Betting Analysis: Quarter-finals Second Leg