Bayern plays on Friday while Leverkusen, Dortmund, Leipzig and Monchengladbach all have matches on Saturday. Check out analysis and free picks for this week’s top Bundesliga games, along with their Bundesliga odds.
Top Bundesliga Games to Watch this Weekend (Feb. 5th – 7th)
Friday, February 5th Game
- Bayern Munich -1 ½ (-142) / Hertha +1 ½ (+106)
Bayern is back to their dominating ways. On January 24, they beat Schalke 4-0. Then on January 30, they took down Hoffenheim 4-1. Werder Bremen beat Hertha 4-1 and Frankfurt beat the home team 3-1 in their last couple of matches. Bayern should cover this handicap.
Soccer Free Pick: Bayern Munich
Saturday, February 6th Games
- Stuttgart +237 / Leverkusen -107
Leverkusen is in awful form. They’ve lost 3-of-4. The win was against Dortmund, though. Stuttgart won their last, a 2-0 victory against Mainz. But going back to 2018, Leverkusen has won 4 of the last 5. The chalk should grab a victory here.
Soccer Free Pick: Leverkusen
- Dortmund -178 / Freiburg +398
On January 31, Wolfsburg beat Freiburg 3-0. Dortmund won their last match 3-0 against Augsburg. Also, the road favorite beat Freiburg 4-0 in the last head-to-head. Still, Freiburg shows overlay odds in this. We’re taking a shot on the home dog.
Soccer Free Pick: Freiburg
- Leipzig -1 ½ (-112) / Schalke 04 +1 ½ (-117)
Leipzig dominated last year’s head-to-head matches. The chalk beat Schalke 5-0 last February and 4-0 last October. Leipzig isn’t in great form, but they should at least take down Schalke by 2 goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Leipzig
- Union Berlin +104 / Mainz +211
Not counting the 3-2 upset victory over Leipzig on January 23, Mainz has lost 2-of-3 by a combined 4 goals to 0. Union Berlin drew 1-1 versus Gladbach in their last. They also beat Mainz 4-0 on Oct. 2.
Soccer Free Pick: Union Berlin
- Wolfsburg -126 / Augsburg +319
Wolfsburg is on fire. Third on the Bundesliga Standings, Wolfsburg has won 4 in a row. Dortmund beat Augsburg 3-1 in the home squad’s last. Wolfsburg is the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Wolfsburg
- Cologne +1 (-103) / Monchengladbach -1 (-128)
Cologne is in good enough form to scare Monchengladbach. The home chalk has dominated in the 3 head-to-head matches, including a 3-1 win this past October. Gladbach beats Cologne by 2 to 3.
Soccer Free Pick: Monchengladbach
Sunday, February 7th Games
- Frankfurt +116 / Hoffenheim +193
Frankfurt has 3 wins and a draw in their last 4. Hoffenheim fell 1-4 to Bayern on January 30. Before that, they were in good form. On January 19 they beat Hertha 3-1. In their next match, on January 24, they beat Cologne 3-0. If Hoffenheim can get pumped playing on their own pitch, they can upset Frankfurt.
Soccer Free Pick: Hoffenheim
- Werder Bremen +145 / Arminia Bielefeld +189
On October 3, Werder Bremen beat Arminia Bielefeld 1-0. Werder drew with Schalke 04 in their last. Arminia has lost their last couple, to Frankfurt and Cologne, by a combined 8-2 score. Werder should take this match.
Soccer Free Pick: Werder Bremen
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2022 MLS Matches to Bet On the Weekend: Four Exciting Games to Not Miss
- Senegal Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Ghana Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: Nashville vs Orlando City Odds
- Top 2022 MLS Matches to Bet On the Week: LAFC vs Dallas Highlights Wednesday Action