Top Bundesliga matches happen from Friday, Feb. 19 through Sunday, Feb. 21. Bayern takes on Frankfurt in an interesting match while Leipzig battles Hertha on Sunday a few days after hosting Liverpool in a Champions League match on Tuesday. Check out Bundesliga odds, analysis, and free picks for the top matches in the German League.
Top Bundesliga Games to Watch this Week (Feb. 19th – 21st)
Friday, February 19th Match
- Wolfsburg -149 / Arminia Bielefeld +370
Wolfsburg has played well. The road favorites have won 4-of-5. The lone non-victory finished in a draw. The draw happened against UCL Round of 16 participant Monchengladbach. The chalk takes this.
Soccer Free Pick: Wolfsburg
Saturday, February 20th Matches
- Mainz +396 / Monchengladbach -166
Gladbach’s form could be turning around. After a stunning 1-2 loss to Cologne on Feb. 6, they bounced back with a draw against Wolfsburg. Mainz has the second least points on the Bundesliga Standings. Gladbach has 33 points. Mainz has 14. Expect the home squad to dominate their overmatched opponents.
Soccer Free Pick: Monchengladbach
- Union Berlin +204 / Freiburg +133
Berlin versus Freiburg should be one of Saturday’s more competitive matches. A point difference separates Union Berlin and Freiburg on the standings. Of the two, Freiburg is in much better form. They upset Dortmund 2-1 on Feb. 6. But these two drew in their last head-to-head. We’ll go for another draw.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Bayern Munich -163 / Frankfurt +328
On Oct. 24, Bayern dusted Frankfurt 5-0. Since then, Frankfurt has turned into one of the better teams in the German League. Both squads come into this hot. Bayern was in Qatar last week for the FIFA Club World Cup. Frankfurt got to beat up on Cologne and Hoffenheim. If the home team is ever going to upset mighty Bayern, this is the game to do it.
Soccer Free Pick: Frankfurt
- Stuttgart +104 / Cologne +223
Neither squad is in great form. One thing to consider, though, is that Cologne gets Stuttgart at home. Oddsmakers believe Stuttgart bounces out of this with a road win. In the last head-to-head, Cologne and Stuttgart drew. The draw is more than capable of making it two in a row.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Dortmund -1 ½ (-125) / Schalke 04 +1 ½ (-105)
On Saturday, Dortmund takes on the worst team in the Bundesliga. Schalke is a mess. In their two matches in 2020, the chalk beat Schalke 3-0 and 4-0. Expect Dortmund to win by at least 2 goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Dortmund
Sunday, February 21st Matches
- Leverkusen -172 / Augsburg +384
Augsburg has lost 4-of-5 and 3 in a row. Leverkusen drew against Mainz in their last. The draw wasn’t pretty, but going back to 2018, the road favorite has taken down the home team in the last 5 head-to-head.
Soccer Free Pick: Leverkusen
- RB Leipzig -151 / Hertha +336
Hertha’s form is way off. But Hertha is the home squad. Also, Leipzig faces Liverpool on Tuesday. No doubt, RB will lay it all on the line in their home game against the Reds. The road squad could be vulnerable here.
Soccer Free Pick: Hertha
- Werder Bremen +225 / Hoffenheim -103
Werder’s form is decent. The 0-0 draw against Freiburg in their last impresses. Hoffenheim isn’t in great form. They go into this after a 0-0 draw versus Dortmund on Feb. 13. These two drew in the last head-to-head. If you want to go for the money, play the draw. If not, it’s tough looking past the chalk after their last.
Soccer Free Pick: Hoffenheim
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2022 MLS Matches to Bet On the Week: LAFC vs Dallas Highlights Wednesday Action
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Is Denmark Good Enough to Win the Title?
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Top Three Key Players for Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina
- Top UEFA European Clubs Betting News: Lukaku On Loan to Inter, Barcelona Sill Trying to Get Lewandowski
- Top 2022 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle v Sporting KC, Austin v Dallas, San Jose v Galaxy