As always, the English Premier League has great soccer action on Saturday and Sunday. The top matchup is on December 12 when Man City and Man United hit the pitch. Check out analysis and a free pick for that match as well as eight other EPL matches on this Saturday and Sunday! Let’s jump right into action so you can go and place your bets against their English Premier League odds.
Top EPL Games to Watch this Weekend (Dec. 12th – 13th)
- When: Saturday, Dec. 12 – Sunday, Dec. 13
Saturday, Dec. 12 Matches
- Aston Villa +211 / Wolverhampton +124
The Wanderers have won the last two head-to-heads, which makes them the play here. Also, Wolverhampton hasn’t lost two in a row in their last five. Liverpool beat them 4-0 in their last match. Play the bounce back.
Soccer Free Pick: Wolverhampton
- West Bromwich +227 / Newcastle United +114
West Brom has a single victory in their last five. Newcastle has won 2-of-4. They’ve also beaten Bromwich in the last couple of head-to-head battles. NU takes this.
Soccer Free Pick: Newcastle United
- Manchester City -135 / Manchester United +315
Although Manchester City is the better team, Man United is in decent form. Man U has won their last three EPL matches. They dropped Champions League battles, 1-3 versus Paris Saint-Germain and 2-3 against RB Leipzig, in their other two matches. They also beat Man City in the last match. United is worth a look.
Soccer Free Pick: Manchester United
- Chelsea -135 / Everton +303
Everton has fallen off a cliff. They’ve lost 3-of-5 with a win and a draw. No longer are they a real contender to take the EPL Championship this season. Chelsea is in good form. They’ve got 3 wins and 2 draws. The Blues beat Everton 4-0 on March 8. This is a good game to back the favorite.
Soccer Free Pick: Chelsea
Sunday, Dec. 13 Matches
- Sheffield United +392 / Southampton -151
Southampton dominated 3-1 in the last head-to-head. Sheffield has lost six straight. We don’t like backing chalk, but in this case it’s impossible to back the favorite.
Soccer Free Pick: Southampton
- Tottenham -140 / Crystal Palace +351
Here’s another favorite offering overlay odds. Tottenham has 24 points, which means they’re tied with Liverpool atop the English Premier League Standings. The Hotspur are on fire. But Crystal Palace heads into this off a 5-1 win versus West Brom. Give Palace a chance to pull off the big time upset.
Soccer Free Pick: Crystal Palace
- Liverpool -1 ½ (-123) / Fulham +1 ½ (-107)
Fulham has almost no shot of beating Pool on Sunday. The underdogs shouldn’t even keep it close. Liverpool beat Wolverhampton 4-0 in their last match. They should at least blank Fulham 2-0 on December 13.
Soccer Free Pick: Liverpool
- Burnley +1 (-125) / Arsenal -1 (-105)
Arsenal and Burnley drew 0-0 in the last head-to-head. The Gunners haven’t won an EPL match since November 1 when they beat Manchester United 1-0. They could beat Burnley on Sunday, but we’re getting a goal on the dogs. Take the goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Burnley
- Bright & Hove Albion +254 / Leicester City +102
Leicester remains in fourth place on the Premier League Standings. They haven’t been in great form, though. Leicester has lost 3-of-4 with a draw against Braga and a win versus Sheffield United in their last. Bright & Hove Albion offers decent odds to get the victory in regulation. They can pull off the upset.
Soccer Free Pick: Bright & Hove Albion
Soccer Betting News
- UEFA Women’s EURO England 2022 Betting Favorites, Group Stage Odds, and Picks
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: 4 Reasons Why England Should and Shouldn’t Worry
- Top 2022 MLS Matches to Bet On the Weekend: Four Exciting Games to Not Miss
- Senegal Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Ghana Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16