Atalanta versus AC Milan headlines an interesting and full slate of games in the Italy Serie A soccer league this weekend. Keep reading for analysis and free picks for Atalanta against AC Milan as well as nine other terrific Serie A games from January 22 through January 24. Let’s jump right into action so you can make your bets against their Serie A odds.
Top Serie A Games to Watch this Weekend (From Jan. 22nd – 24th)
Friday, January 22nd Match
- Torino +152 / Benevento +184
Benevento has dropped their last couple of games versus Atalanta and Crotone. The 1-4 loss to Atalanta is awful. Losing 1-4 against Crotone is downright pathetic. Torino isn’t a great soccer team. They play excellent defense, though, and should get a goal or two on the counter.
Soccer Free Pick: Torino
Saturday, January 23rd Matches
- Spezia +1 ½ (-112) / AS Roma -1 ½ (-117)
Roma has a draw and a loss in their last 2 games. The 0-3 loss to Lazio in their last is what concerns. Spezia has a couple of wins and a draw in their last 3. Although Roma should beat the road dogs, Spezia can play well enough to keep this to a goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Spezia
- Inter Milano -1 (-103) / Udinese +1 (-128)
Inter is on fire. They blasted Juventus 2-0 in their last. Milano should have no trouble taking it to Udinese on Saturday. This is true even though Inter must give up a goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Inter Milano
- Atalanta +121 / AC Milan +181
The weekend’s top Serie A match pits 2 scorching squads against each other. AC Milan is tops on the Serie A Standings with 40 points heading into the week. Atalanta has 32 points but the road squad is a Round of 16 Champions League team. Neither figures to give an inch in this. Although both offer decent odds, we’re leaning towards AC. Then again, if neither gives an inch, this projects as a draw, right?
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Crotone +343 / Fiorentina -135
Both teams are in awful form. We can’t go to the head-to-head because these two haven’t played since 2018. What we can do is look at the most recent game. Napoli smacked Fiorentina 6-0 in the home squad’s last. Crotone beat Benevento 4-1. The road team gets the call.
Soccer Free Pick: Crotone
Sunday, January 24th Matches
- Bologna +1 ½ (-140) / Juventus -1 ½ (+106)
Before the 0-2 loss to Inter Milano in their last, Juventus looked unbeatable. They can take their frustrations out on Bologna on Sunday. Expect Juvy to win by 2 to 3 goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Juventus
- Napoli -151 / Hellas Verona +383
Napoli could bounce off the stunning 6-0 win against Fiorentina on January 17. Hellas Verona hasn’t scored a goal versus Napoli in the last 3 head-to-head matches, though. Napoli beat Hellas by a 2-0 score in all 3 matches. The same outcome projects.
Soccer Free Pick: Napoli
- Cagliari +198 / Genoa +121
Cagliari is 0-5 in their last 5. Genoa drew with Atalanta in their last. At home and offering over +100 makes Genoa an overlay.
Soccer Free Pick: Genoa
- Sassuolo +1 (-147) / Lazio -1 (+110)
Lazio has won their last 3, including beating Roma 3-0 on January 15. Sassuolo upset Lazio 2-1 in the last head-to-head. Still, recent form implies Lazio beats Sassuolo. The odds force us to lay the goal on the hot squad.
Soccer Free Pick: Lazio
- Sampdoria +131 / Parma +193
Parma has 4 losses and a draw in their last 5 while Sampdoria has won 2-of-3. The victory over Udinese makes sense. But nobody had Sampdoria beating Inter Milano. Give the road team a look.
Soccer Free Pick: Sampdoria
Soccer Betting News
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Is Denmark Good Enough to Win the Title?
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Top Three Key Players for Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina
- Top UEFA European Clubs Betting News: Lukaku On Loan to Inter, Barcelona Sill Trying to Get Lewandowski
- Top 2022 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle v Sporting KC, Austin v Dallas, San Jose v Galaxy
- Canada Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16