The Tampa Bay Buccaneers versus the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday could be a preview of the NFC Championship. So far after a couple of games, the Rams and Bucs are both 2-0. Tom Brady and the Bucs will enter the game a slight -1 chalk. Will Brady lead the Buccaneers to a 3-0 record? Or will Matthew Stafford be the one that helps his team remain undefeated? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Buccaneers versus Rams.
NFL Betting Preview for Tampa Bay at Los Angeles
NFL Week 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Los Angeles Game Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, Sep. 26 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
- TV / Streaming: FOX / Fox Sports
- ATS Odds: Tampa Bay -1
- Moneyline Odds: Tampa Bay -110 / LAR -110
- Over/Under Odds: 55 ½
Why bet on Tampa Bay versus LAR?
Brady and the Buccaneers rank first in points per game. Tampa averages 39.5 points per. Not only that, but the defense is rolling. The Bucs have 4 takeaways in 2 games and are allowing a ridiculously low 57.5 rushing yards per. Also, the line opened Rams -1 but has now flipped to Buccaneers -1, which tells us money is landing on TB.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 386.0
- Passing Yards: 319.0
- Rushing Yards: 67.0
- Points Scored: 39.5
- Turnovers: 5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 399.5
- Passing Yards: 342.0
- Rushing Yards: 57.5
- Points Scored: 27.0
- Takeaways: 4
Why bet on LAR versus Tampa Bay?
In week 2, the Rams played the Colts on the road. Although they didn’t cover, they played a great game when scoring 27 versus a good defense and holding an offense with an excellent line to 24 points. No doubt, the Rams had this game in the back of their minds. The Rams are solid on both offense and defense. Stafford is an upgrade at quarterback and the Rams get the defending champs on their field.
Los Angeles Rams Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 378.5
- Passing Yards: 291.0
- Rushing Yards: 87.5
- Points Scored: 30.5
- Turnovers: 2
Los Angeles Rams Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 338.0
- Passing Yards: 216.5
- Rushing Yards: 121.5
- Points Scored: 19.0
- Takeaways: 4
Rams at Buccaneers Relevant Trends
- Buccaneers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games in week 3
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Over is 6-1 in Buccaneers last 7 games in September
- LAR is 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games in week 3
- Rams are 6-2 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Under is 8-1 in the Rams last 9 home games
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Los Angeles Rams Final Betting Prediction
This should be a close, tough battle. Both teams rely on strong defense and excellent quarterback play. But although Tampa Bay has become the favorite and they can definitely win this, the value is on the home team.
Tampa averages 39 points per game because in week 2 the defense ran back a couple of errant Matt Ryan passes for pick sixes in the 48-25 win over the Falcons. Heading into the fourth quarter of that game, the score was TB 28 and Atlanta 25.
Stafford doesn’t make many mistakes. Staff won’t gift Tampa points.
More importantly, the Bucs’ defense allows 342 passing yards per. If Aaron Donald and LAR’s defense does their job, the Rams should win this because we know Stafford will light up the Bucs’ secondary.
NFL Week 3 Pick: Los Angeles Rams
NFL Betting News
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction