USL Championship matches start on Wednesday, June 30. The U.S. based soccer league plays matches from Wednesday all the way to Sunday, July 4. Check out analysis, USL Championship odds and free picks for ten of the top matches in the USL Championship this week.
Top USL Championship Games to Watch and Wager On This Week
2021 USL Championship Top Matches of The Week
- When: Wednesday, June 30 – Sunday, July 4
Wednesday, June 30th Matches
- Pittsburgh Riverhounds / Loudon United
Going back to June 2, Loudon has lost 5 straight. Pittsburgh has won 3 straight, including beating the New York Red Bulls II by a 2-1 score on June 25.
Soccer Pick: Pittsburgh Riverhounds
- Atlanta United 2 / Birmingham Legion FC
Atlanta United 2 is on a 2-match losing streak. Birmingham Legion FC has won 4-of-5. If MyBookie offers handicap odds, consider backing Birmingham to cover.
Soccer Pick: Birmingham Legion FC
Thursday, July 1st Match
- Orange County FC / Colorado Springs Switchback FC
This should be one of the week’s more competitive soccer matches. Both Orange County FC and Colorado Springs have 2 draws and 3 wins in their last 5. Colorado has an edge because they’ve won 3 straight and are at home.
Soccer Pick: Colorado Springs Switchback FC
Saturday, July 3rd Matches
- Sacramento Republic FC / San Diego Loyal SC
On July 3, the Sacramento Republic could be in some trouble. Sacramento shows a draw and 4 losses in their last 5. San Diego Loyal is on a 3-match winning streak. Here’s another USL Championship match where backing the chalk on the handicap makes sense.
Soccer Pick: San Diego Loyal SC
- Austin Bold FC / San Antonio FC
In their last 5, San Antonio has a loss and 4 draws. Austin shows a loss and a draw in their last couple. On October 4 last year, Austin beat San Antonio 2-1. The road squad is a solid play.
Soccer Pick: Austin Bold
USL Championship Weekly Betting Update
- New Mexico United / El Paso Locomotive FC
El Paso has won 3 and drawn twice in their last 5. New Mexico heads into this after a loss. El Paso looks like the play, but these two have drawn in the last couple of head-to-head matches.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- Tacoma Defiance / Las Vegas Lights FC
The Lights are on a 2-match losing streak. The Lights show a draw and a win in their last couple. Las Vegas should offer favorite’s odds. The Defiance is worth backing.
Soccer Pick: Tacoma Defiance
- L.A. Galaxy II / Phoenix Rising FC
Phoenix Rising has won 3-of-5. The Galaxy II has a draw and 3 losses in their last 4. Phoenix gets the nod.
Soccer Pick: Phoenix Rising
Sunday, July 4th Matches
- Hartford Athletic / Loudon United FC
On Sunday, it’s Hartford’s turn to beat up Loudon. The Athletic has won the last couple of head-to-head matches. Loudon United has lost 5 straight. This should get ugly. So if MyBookie offers handicap odds on Hartford, consider.
Soccer Pick: Hartford Athletic
- Real Monarchs SLC / Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
Colorado is in better form, but Real Monarchs’ form isn’t horrible. RM SLC has drawn in their last couple of matches. Give Real a shot. Last year, on Sep. 9, Real Monarchs beat Colorado Springs Switchbacks 4-1.
Soccer Pick: Real Monarchs SLC
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer