On Wednesday, August 4, Major League Soccer has a full slate of games. We’ve chosen the 10 most intriguing matchups, including DC United taking on the Columbus Crew and Real Salt Lake at the Los Angeles Galaxy. Check out MLS odds, analysis, and free picks.
Top MLS Games to Bet On the Week
2021 MLS Matches
- When: Wednesday, August 4
Wednesday, August 4th Matches
- Atlanta United FC +205 / CF Montreal +115
Montreal steps onto the pitch on a 3-match losing streak. Atlanta U has lost 3-of-5 with a couple of draws. The ATL beat Montreal 1-0 in the last head-to-head. In the match before, though, these two drew. Another draw is a possibility.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- DC United +330 / Columbus Crew -117
Up until July 30, when New York City beat Columbus 4-1, the Crew had played well. Columbus had 2 wins and 2 draws in their 4 matches before the NYC loss. DC United drew 0-0 with Cincinnati in their last. On May 8, Columbus blasted DC 3-1. Expect another 2 goal Crew victory.
Soccer Pick: Columbus Crew
- Toronto FC +370 / Philadelphia Union -161
Philly Union shows a couple of draws in their last 2 matches, 1-1 agianst Inter Miami on July 25, and another 1-1 contest versus Chicago Fire on August 1. Toronto shows 3 draws and a couple of wins in their last 5. The odds make Philadelphia an underlay while Toronto is an overlay. Toronto or the draw are the two best plays. We’re going with the draw.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- New York City FC -106 / Chicago Fire +240
New York City is the hottest team in MLS. NYCFC has won 3 straight, including dusting the Columbus Crew 4-1 on July 30. The 5-0 victory against Orlando City on July 25 also impresses. Chicago Fire has drawn twice and lost twice in their last 4. New York should roll.
Soccer Pick: New York City FC
- Inter Miami CF +330 / Orlando City SC -147
Orlando City bounced back well after the July 25 loss to New York. Orlando beat Atlanta United 3-2 on July 30. Inter Miami heads into this after beating CF Montreal 2-1 on July 31, but Orlando City appears back on track.
Soccer Pick: Orlando City SC
- Houston Dynamo +320 / Austin FC -120
Austin has lost 3 straight. The Dynamo has drawn in 3 straight. Austin has the edge because this happens on their pitch. Houston, though, is not without a shot and the odds make the Dynamo an overlay.
Soccer Pick: Houston Dynamo
- FC Dallas +330 / Seattle Sounders -133
Seattle has fallen on tough times. The Sounders have lost 3-of-4, including dropping a match to San Jose on July 31. FC Dallas is on a 2-match winning streak. Dallas shouldn’t make it three in a row, but the odds warrant backing.
Soccer Pick: FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake +230 / Los Angeles Galaxy +103
Real Salt Lake shows better overall form, but the Galaxy may have turned a corner with their last match. Los Angeles beat Portland 4-1. This happens on the Galaxy’s field, which should give L.A. a slight edge. The odds on the home squad are more than fair.
Soccer Pick: Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sporting Kansas City +420 / Los Angeles FC -169
Sporting Kansas City enters this match after losing 2-1 versus Dallas on July 31. LAFC has drawn in 2 straight. The odds on Los Angeles imply they easily win this, but KC won the last head-to-head. The last match happened not too long ago on June 26. The road team gets the nod.
Soccer Pick: Sporting Kansas City
- San Jose Earthquakes +280 / Portland Timbers -126
San Jose shows 4 draws and a win in their last 5. Portland has lost 2 straight. Even though the Timbers won the last head-to-head, the Earthquakes are worth a look. San Jose is in better form than Portland. Not only that, but the odds make the Quakes close to an overlay.
Soccer Pick: San Jose Earthquakes
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – CONMEBOL Matches To Bet On Oct. 14th
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli Leads Serie A, Three LaLiga Teams Tied In 1st and More
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers – CONCACAF Games To Bet On: USA vs Costa Rica Wednesday’s Top Match
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – UEFA Matches To Bet On Oct. 12th