The CONCACAF Champions League crowns a titlist on Wednesday night when the Seattle Sounders head to Mexico City to take on Mexican Liga squad Pumas UNAM. Because the match happens at the Estadio Olimpico Universitario, Pumas is a favorite to win the final. Will the home team get it done? Or will Seattle prove looking past MLS squads isn’t wise? See below for CONCACAF Champions League odds, analysis, and a free pick for the CONCACAF Champions League Final.
CONCACAF CL Final Betting Odds for Seattle Sounders v Pumas UNAM
CONCACAF Champions League Final Leg 1 Match – Seattle Sounders at Pumas
- When: Wednesday, April 27 at 10:30 pm ET
- Where: Estadio Olimpico Universitario, Mexico City, Mexico
- Handicap Odds: Seattle Sounders +½ +101 / Pumas UNA -½ -125
- Moneyline Odds: Seattle Sounders +350 / Pumas UNAM -125 / Draw +255
Why Seattle Sounders is a good bet versus Pumas UNAM
Seattle has lost 2 straight, but that’s because the Sounders are preparing for this game versus Pumas. In their last couple of Champions League matches, Seattle played great, dominating New York City FC 3-1 and then drawing with NYC in the second leg. The Sounders can hang with Pumas and will be motivated to show that MLS teams are as talented as Mexican Liga squads.
Seattle Sounders Last 5
- L – 4-3 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- L – 0-1 vs. Inter Miami CF
- D – 1-1 vs. New York City FC
- W – 3-1 vs. New York City FC
- W – 1-2 vs. Minnesota United FC
Seattle Sounders Predicted Starting Lineup
Why Pumas UNAM is a good bet versus the Seattle Sounders
Like Seattle, Pumas has lost their last couple. But Pumas won the matches they had to, over Cruz Azul in the first leg and then drawing with Cruz Azul in the second leg. Not only that, but this happens on Pumas UNAM’s pitch. The Mexico City based team would like nothing more than to dominate a Major League Soccer club in a final for a Champions League trophy. Expect Pumas to be fired up for this contest.
Pumas UNAM Last 5
- L – 3-1 vs. Guadalajara
- L – 2-0 vs. Atletico San Luis
- W – 2-0 vs. Monterrey
- D – 0-0 vs. Cruz Azul
- D – 2-2 vs. Puebla
Pumas UNAM Predicted Starting Lineup
Final Betting Analysis: Pumas UNAM vs Seattle Sounders
Both Pumas UNAM and the Seattle Sounders aren’t playing their best soccer. However, before writing off either squad it’s important to note that Pumas played their last couple of matches on the road.
If Pumas had battled Atletico San Luis and Guadalajara at home, they most likely would have won. Pumas UNAM is almost impossible to beat in the Estadio Olimpico.
Not only that, but we must question Seattle’s form. New York City FC is not playing well and the Sounders lost at home to Miami.
By no means is Pumas UNAM a lock. However, MLS teams almost never step it up on the road against a quality squad from the Mexican Liga.
Also, the Sounders aren’t in very good form. So Pumas UNAM figures to win this in regulation. The bet is on the Pumas handicap.
Champions League CONCACAF Pick: Pumas -½
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet Soccer Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the game
Soccer Betting Center
Soccer Odds and Lines
|World Cup Odds|
|UCL Odds | UEL Odds|
|EPL Odds | Serie A Odds|
|La Liga Odds | Ligue 1 Odds|
Latest Soccer News:
- UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final Betting Rundown
- Top European Soccer Matches Top Bet Big this Weekend
- Champions League Predictions for Round of 16 Leg 2: Liverpool vs. Real Madrid
- CONCACAF Champions League Betting Preview of the Leg 2 Matches
- Champions League Predictions for Round of 16 Leg 2: Frankfurt vs Napoli