The San Francisco Shock throw down against the Vancouver Titans at the 2019 Overwatch League Grand Finals on Sunday, September 29. That’s the marquee eSports match of the week. Also, check out the eSports betting picks for 5 of next Monday’s first battles at the Dreamhack Masters Malmo 2019!
Top eSports Betting Picks for the Week – September 23rd Edition
- When: Sunday, Sep. 29
- Where: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: Disney XD
- Streaming: Twitch
Overwatch League 2019 Playoffs – Grand Finals
Sunday, Sep. 29
- San Francisco Shock vs Vancouver Titans
San Francisco heads to Philadelphia on a 4-match win streak. That’s not what’s really impressive. What’s really impressive is how the Shock has gone 16-0 in games during the streak. Not a single one of their opponents has won a game against them.
Vancouver won’t be easy to beat, though. The Titans are also 4-0 in their last 4 matches. However, unlike San Francisco, Vancouver has yielded games on their way to the Grand Finals. Also, the Shock beat the Titans 3-2 in a match on August 24. San Francisco’s playing too good to lose on Sunday. They’ll take the 2019 Overwatch League Trophy.
eSports Betting Pick: San Francisco Shock
CS:GO – Dreamhack Masters Malmo 2019
Monday, Oct. 1
- Astralis vs Envy
Astralis is on a 4-match winning streak. They’ve beaten Cr4zy, Liquid, NRG, and Avangar. Envy will play tough, but they should find it hard to grab a game, much less win an entire match versus one of the Malmo favorites.
eSports Betting Pick: Astralis
- G2 vs Furia
Brazilian squad Furia has been up and down, but so has G2 eSports. G2 eSports has battled the higher quality squads, though. They lost to Astralis, Avangar, and Renegades while beating Navi and MIBR in their last 5. G2 gets the nod.
eSports Betting Pick: G2
- Ence vs Fnatic
Ence has dropped 3-of-6 to Forze, Avangar, and Renegades. Fnatic has dropped 3-of-4. They lost to Astralis, Avangar, and Vitality. They beat Heretics. Although Fnatic has a shot, Ence looks tough here. They drew against Navi and MIBR and beat Ninjas in Pyjamas in recent matches.
eSports Betting Pick: Ence
- Vitality vs TyLoo
Vitality has lost 2-of-3 to Avangar and Ence. Take out the two losses, though, and Vitality has 6 wins in their last 8 going all the way back to late August. They should have no trouble getting by TyLoo in this match.
eSports Betting Pick: Vitality
- Navi vs North
Navi is in terrible form. They’ve gone an atrocious 0-5 with a draw in their last 6 matches. North isn’t in much better form. The only squad they’ve beaten in their last 4 is Ninjas in Pyjamas. Go with Navi to get back on track.
eSports Betting Pick: Navi
More eSports Betting News
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike BLAST Premier Fall Showdown – Round of 16
- Esports Betting: League of Legends World Championship – October 11 Matches
- eSports Betting: League of Legends World Championship – Play-In Matches
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike BLAST Premier Fall Groups – Group C Games
- eSports Betting: Overwatch League Playoffs Opening Matches to Wager On this Weekend
- eSports Betting: VALORANT Champions Tour 2021 Stage 3 Opening Matches
- eSports Betting: Overwatch League Play-In Matches to Wager On this Weekend
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike ESL Pro League Group C Games
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike ESL Pro League Group B Games
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LEC & LCS 2021 Summer Playoffs
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LCK Matches to Bet On August 7
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LEC Matches to Bet On July 31
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LCS Games to Wager On July 24
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LEC Matches to Bet On July 17