While the New Orleans Saints have been firing on all cylinders this season, even without superstar quarterback Drew Brees under center, the once, high-scoring Atlanta Falcons have been reduced to a dysfunctional team that looks like one that quit on the current campaign weeks ago. With these two NFC South division rivals heading in polar opposite directions, let’s find out right now if New Orleans can cover the spread as a nearly two-touchdown home favorite.
Falcons vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- When: Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: FOX
- Radio: Atlanta / New Orleans
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 10 Odds: New Orleans -13 / Total: 51
Why Bet On Atlanta?
Look, to be blunt about it, there’s no good reason to back Atlanta in this NFC South division battle except that the Falcons are getting 13 points and are well-rested after getting a much-needed bye last weekend. Atlanta has lost six straight including a 27-10 loss at Seattle two weeks ago. Quarterback Matt Ryan is out with an injury and the Falcons are ranked 20th in scoring (20.6 ppg) and a dismal 30th in points allowed (30.0 ppg) respectively.
- Average Score For: 20.71
- Total Yards: 367.40
- Pass Yards: 299
- Rush Yards: 68.43
- Average Score Against: 31.86
- Total Yards: 387.71
- Pass Yards: 274
- Rush Yards: 113.71
Why Bet On New Orleans?
Even as nearly two-touchdown home favorites, there are a bunch of good reasons to back the Saints in this divisional battle, starting with the fact that Atlanta has clearly quit on head coach Dan Quinn and any hopes for a successful season. Then, there’s the fact that New Orleans has won six straight including a convincing 31-9 smackdown of Arizona two weeks ago. Quarterback Drew Brees is back and healthy and the Saints are ranked a decent 15th in scoring (34.4 ppg), but an even more impressive 10th in points allowed (19.5 ppg).
- Average Score For: 23.43
- Total Yards: 356
- Pass Yards: 245
- Rush Yards: 111
- Average Score Against: 21
- Total Yards: 328
- Pass Yards: 237.29
- Rush Yards: 90.71
NFL Week 10 Betting Trends for Falcons vs Saints
- Falcons are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 games
- Falcons are 0-6 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games against an opponent in the NFC conference
- Saints are 6-0 ATS in the last 6 games
- Saints are 6-0 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went OVER in 6 of New Orleans’ last 9 games against an opponent in the NFC South division
Falcons vs Saints Expert Analysis and Prediction
While Atlanta has no hope for anything even remotely resembling a successful season, the Saints have a lot to play for as they seek to get home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs. More importantly, New Orleans is far superior to Atlanta on both sides of the ball and they have the big edge at head coach and quarterback as well.
Atlanta has gone 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games against a team with a winning home record and 2-6 ATS in their last 8 road dates against New Orleans. On the flip side of the coin, the Saints have gone an encouraging 6-0 ATS in their last six games, 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games following a bye week and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in November. Simply put, I’m expecting New Orleans to win and win big to cover the chalk as a nearly two-touchdown home favorite.
Pick: New Orleans 35 Atlanta 14
More NFL Week 10 Betting News
- Seahawks vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- Panthers vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Chiefs vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Rams vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Game Analysis
- Dolphins vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week Ten Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 748)
- Falcons vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Lions vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Preview & Prediction