This week, Major League Soccer returns to their normal schedule. Check out MLS odds and analysis for matches on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Top MLS Games of The Week to Bet On (June 18th – June 20th)
Friday, June 18th Match
- New York Red Bulls +123 / Nashville SC +195
Nashville heads into this in better form than the Red Bulls. NSC has 2 wins and 3 draws in their last 5. Even though the New York Red Bulls won their last match against Orlando City, they had lost their 2 previous contests. Nashville gets the nod.
Soccer Pick: Nashville SC
Saturday, June 19th Matches
- Orlando City SC +149 / Toronto FC +142
Orlando City had been on a roll, winning 3-of-4 with a draw, before running into the Red Bulls. On March 29, NYRB beat Orlando 2-1. On Saturday, City could bounce back with a victory against Toronto. The home team has lost their last couple, including dropping a match 0-1 against Orlando City on May 22.
Soccer Pick: Orlando City
- Chicago Fire +295 / Columbus Crew SC -120
Chicago is going to have a tough time beating the Columbus Crew. The home team has won 2 straight matches. The Fire have a single victory in their last 4. If the handicap odds are fair, consider backing Columbus on the handicap. Otherwise, the moneyline on the home squad is the way to go.
Soccer Pick: Columbus Crew
- New England Revolution +220 / New York City FC +100
The New England Revolution heads into this on a 3-match winning streak. New York City FC beat Los Angeles FC in their last. NYCFC looks tough since this happens on their pitch. But the odds make the Revolution an overlay, and we love to back overlays.
Soccer Pick: New England Revolution
- Inter Miami CF +195 / DC United +121
In the last head-to-head, Miami beat DC United 3-0. The match happened recently on May 29. DC is getting the benefit of the doubt from the oddsmakers because the rematch happens on their field. But Inter should be just as difficult for DCU to handle on Saturday as they were in the last head-to-head. Going with Miami.
Soccer Pick: Inter Miami CF
- San Jose Earthquakes +215 / Austin FC -105
After a great start to the season, the Earthquakes have imploded. San Jose is on a 4-match losing streak. Austin FC has drawn in their last couple, though. Can Austin draw in three straight? They sure can.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- Seattle Sounders +131 / Los Angeles Galaxy +179
The Galaxy has won 3-of-4. Seattle has drawn in 2 straight. Because this happens in Los Angeles, the Galaxy have a slight edge. But in the last head-to-head, Seattle dusted LAG 3-0. The Sounders are the play.
Soccer Pick: Seattle Sounders
- Sporting Kansas City +160 / Portland Timber +131
Portland hopes to bounce back from their last. The Philadelphia Union drubbed the Timbers 3-0. It won’t be easy for Portland to win this because Sporting Kansas City has 3 wins and a draw in their last 4. But Portland is too good of a team to lay eggs in back-to-back matches.
Soccer Pick: Portland
- Houston Dynamo +1 ½ (-129) / Los Angeles FC -1 ½ (-101)
On May 1, these two drew 1-1. So if you plan on backing a team on the handicap, Houston looks like the play. We may have a better idea, though. What’s wrong with another draw? LAFC has lost 3-of-4 and the Dynamo has lost 2-of-3. So these two playing to a second straight draw is possible.
Soccer Pick: Draw
Sunday, June 20th Match
- Philadelphia Union +179 / Atlanta United FC +129
Philly has won 3 straight and 4-of-5 with a draw. Atlanta United has a win and 4 draws in their last 5. It feels like Philadelphia gets the win or this finishes in a draw. We’re backing P. Union because the odds make them an overlay.
Soccer Pick: Philadelphia Union
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer