Major League Soccer has games from Friday, June 25 through Sunday, June 27. Check out MLS odds, analysis, and free picks for ten of this weekend’s top MLS matches.
Top MLS Games of The Week to Bet On (June 25th – June 27th)
Friday, June 25th Match
- Orlando City SC +131 / Inter Miami CF +185
Miami and Orlando City are going in opposite directions. Inter Miami has a win and 4 losses in their last 5. Orlando City has 4 wins and a loss in their last 5. The road team has the edge.
Soccer Pick: Orlando City SC
Saturday, June 26th Matches
- Los Angeles FC +170 / Sporting Kansas City +131
Preseason favorite LAFC isn’t in good form. Los Angeles has a single win in their last 5. Portland beat Sporting KC on June 19. Before the loss, KC had won 3 and drawn once. The home team looks solid.
Soccer Pick: Sporting Kansas City
- Houston Dynamo +235 / Real Salt Lake +104
On June 18, Real Salt Lake beat Vancouver 3-1. RSL had drawn in 3 straight before the win. Houston shows 2 wins, 2 losses, and a draw in their last 5. These two haven’t played against each other since 2019. Expect the Dynamo to put up a fight. At the odds, Houston is worth a look.
Soccer Pick: Houston Dynamo
- Philadelphia Union +147 / Chicago Fire +154
Philadelphia continues to play great. The Union drew 2-2 with Atlanta on June 20. Chicago’s form leaves much to be desired. The Fire have lost 4-of-5. The last win happened on May 22 versus fellow MLS doormat Inter Miami.
Soccer Pick: Philadelphia Union
- Los Angeles Galaxy +235 / San Jose Earthquakes -105
Even though the odds imply San Jose should win this, the Earthquakes have a draw and 4 losses in their last 5. L.A. Galaxy heads to San Jose after a 1-2 loss versus Seattle. The Galaxy look primed for a bounce back. LAG also offers overlay odds. Consider backing the road squad.
Soccer Pick: Los Angeles Galaxy
- Minnesota United FC +229 / Portland Timbers -109
Portland versus Minnesota should be one of the more competitive MLS matches of the weekend. The Timbers have won 3 and lost twice in their last 5. Minnesota has 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 4. The odds difference makes Min. United an overlay. If you don’t like Minnesota consider backing the draw.
Soccer Pick: Minnesota United
Sunday, June 27th Matches
- New York Red Bulls +254 / Atlanta United -104
The Red Bulls have turned around their form. NYRB beat Orlando City 2-1 on May 29. On June 18, the Red Bulls beat Nashville 2-0. Atlanta United has drawn in 3 straight. The draw is possible. But if you play the moneyline, consider backing the Red Bulls. The odds make Atlanta U an underlay.
Soccer Pick: Red Bulls
- DC United +1 ½ (-172) / New York City FC +1 ½ (+129)
United heads into this on a 2-match winning streak. New York City FC is the big favorite. DC beat NYFC 2-1 in the last head-to-head, though. This could end up a draw, which is the way we’re playing it.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- Columbus Crew SC +185 / Austin FC +141
On June 19, Columbus won their third straight, beating the Chicago Fire 2-0. The other two games was a 2-1 win against New York City FC and a 2-0 victory over Toronto on May 29. Austin has drawn in 4 straight. If the odds hold, Columbus is the pick.
Soccer Pick: Columbus SC
- New England Revolution +165 / FC Dallas +165
New England is on a 4-match winning streak. Dallas drew 1-1 with Minnesota on June 19. Before that, on May 29, Colorado beat Dallas 3-0. Right now, New England is an overlay.
Soccer Pick: New England Revolution
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Seattle Visits Colorado and Wants Revenge
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Playoffs Are Getting Closer