USL Championship’s matchday this week starts on Wednesday, June 2 and runs through Sunday, June 6. Check out analysis, USL Championship odds and free picks for ten of the USL Championship’s top matches of the week.
Top USL Championship Games to Watch and Bet On This Week
2021 USL Championship Games
- When: Wednesday, June 2 – Sunday, June 6
Wednesday, June 2nd Matches
- Oklahoma City Energy FC / Indy Eleven
Oklahoma City Energy has 3 draws and 2 losses in their last 5. Home squad Indy Eleven has won 3-of-4, including winning their last couple, 2-0 against Sporting KC II on May 22, and 2-1 versus Louisville City on May 29. Indy looks tough.
Soccer Pick: Indy Eleven
- Tampa Bay Rowdies / New York Red Bulls II
This year, no team has touched the Tampa Bay Rowdies. The likely underlay moneyline favorite is 4-0 in 4 matches. TB hasn’t won their last couple of matches by more than a goal, though. Still, we’re willing to lay the handicap because the Red Bulls lost by 3 goals to the Pittsburgh Riverhounds in their last match.
Soccer Pick: Tampa Bay handicap
Saturday, June 5th Matches
- San Antonio FC / Colorado Springs Switchback FC
On May 14, Colorado Springs looked great when beating Sporting Kansas City II 4-0. But the victory is the Switchback’s lone this year. Colorado Springs is 1-3 in their 4 matches in 2021. San Antonio is good enough to hand the Switchback another loss.
Soccer Pick: San Antonio FC
- Tacoma Defiance / Las Vegas Lights FC
Home squad Las Vegas should be in some trouble. Tacoma Defiance has won 2 straight. The Lights are 0-5 in their last 5. Save for one of the losses, LVL’s opponents have beaten them by at least 2 goals. Tacoma on the handicap is the play.
Soccer Pick: Tacoma Defiance handicap
USL Championship Weekly Betting Update
- San Diego Loyal SC / Phoenix Rising FC
On May 15, the Rising hung with the Tampa Bay Rowdies in a 2-1 loss. Phoenix has beaten every other opponent this year. San Diego is a decent squad, but the Rising should win this on the handicap.
Soccer Pick: Phoenix Rising handicap
- Orange County SC / Sacramento Republic FC
On May 22, Orange County beat Sacramento 1-0. The pitch is reversed in this with the Republic hosting the OC. Because of that, Sacramento should offer favorite’s odds, making Orange County a decent play on the moneyline.
Soccer Pick: Orange County SC
Sunday, June 6th Matches
- FC Tulsa / Birmingham Legion FC
FC Tulsa had won 3 straight until May 19 when Atlanta United 2 dominated them 5-0. Birmingham is on a 2-match winning streak. Because Tulsa lost so badly versus the ATL, they figure to offer overlay odds while the Legion offers underlay odds. Go with the overlay squad.
Soccer Pick: FC Tulsa
- Austin Bold FC / Pittsburgh Riverhounds
Pittsburgh beat the New York Red Bulls II 3-0 on May 28. On May 26, Austin Bold beat Real Salt Lake Monarchs 2-0. The Riverhounds look solid but Austin can pull off the road win.
Soccer Pick: Austin Bold
- Louisville City FC / Atlanta United 2
On April 24, Louisville City beat Atlanta U 2 by a 2-0 score. Atlanta U looks for revenge in the rematch. These two show similar form. We’re expecting Atlanta to be the chalk, which is why we’re taking a shot on LCFC.
Soccer Pick: Louisville City FC
- Rio Grande Valley Toros / Miami FC
Rio Grande started May with 3 straight wins. Since then, they’ve lost one and drawn in one, 1-0 against El Paso and 1-1 versus San Antonio. Miami is a decent soccer club. But they aren’t as good as the Toros. If the moneyline odds on Rio make them an underdog, go for it. Otherwise, consider backing RGVT on the handicap.
Soccer Pick: Rio Grande Valley Toros
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Vancouver vs Minnesota Tight Western Conference Match
- European Leagues Betting Update: Napoli’s Win Streak Over, Bellingham Emerge, Real Wins El Clasico
- European Leagues Betting Update: Bayern Shows They Still Rule the Bundesliga
- UEFA Europa League Betting Analysis for Matchday 3
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid Highlights Matchday 3 Action