The Los Angeles Dodgers will be looking to pick up a road win and add to their momentum prior to the playoffs when they visit a San Francisco Giants team that has nothing left to play for at this point except for pride. With both teams looking to extend their respective winning streaks, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their MLB odds in this one.
Dodgers vs Giants 2019 MLB Odds, Preview & Prediction
- When: Friday, September 27 – 10:15 PM EST
- Where: Oracle Park, San Francisco, California
- TV: NBCSBA
- Radio: Los Angeles / San Francisco
- Live Stream: MLB.tv
- MLB Odds: SF Giants -1.5 / Total: 7.5
- Partly Cloudy: 16°C/61°F
- Humidity: 74%
- Precipitation: 14%
- Wind: 17 mph W
- Cloud Cover: 40%
- Type of Stadium: Open
- Dodgers RH Walker Buehler (13-4, 3.25 ERA)
- Giants RH Johnny Cueto (1-1, 2.57)
Why Bet On The LA Dodgers?
The Dodgers have won four straight and seven of their last nine games including a hard-fought 1-0 win over San Diego on Wednesday. L.A. has scored six runs or more in each of their last seven wins while limiting the opposition to four runs or less in five of those wins. The Dodgers will hand the ball to right-hander Walker Buehler. The 25-year-old hurler is 5-3 with a 2.95 ERA since the All-Star break although he suffered his first loss in six starts Saturday against Colorado by allowing four runs – including two homers in six innings.
- Runs: 5.47
- Hits: 8.74
- Walks: 3.75
- Strike Outs: 8.34
- Runs: 3.87
- Hits: 7.48
- Walks: 2.40
- Strike Outs: 9.33
Why Bet On San Francisco?
The Giants have won two straight and three of their last four including an emphatic 8-3 win over Colorado on Wednesday. San Francisco has scored 19 runs over their last four games while allowing 13 runs along the way. For this contest, Frisco will hand the ball to veteran right-hander Johnny Cueto. Cueto has been very impressive in his return from Tommy John surgery even though he suffered a loss in his last start after giving up four runs on two hits and five walks over four innings of an 8-1 smackdown loss against Atlanta the last time out. Cueto is 7-8 with a 3.21 ERA and 103 strikeouts in his career against the Dodgers.
- Runs: 4.23
- Hits: 8.24
- Walks: 2.91
- Strike Outs: 8.83
- Runs: 4.75
- Hits: 8.59
- Walks: 3.20
- Strike Outs: 8.38
MLB Betting Trends for Dodgers vs Giants
- LA Dodgers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of the Dodgers’ last 6 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
- Giants are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the National League West division
- The total went OVER in 6 of San Francisco’s last 9 games
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup
Expert Analysis and Prediction for Dodgers vs Giants
The Dodgers are 5-1 in their last 6 road games and a blistering 66-30 in their last 96 games against their NL West division rivals. Still, the Giants have gone 4-1 in their last 5 Friday games, 7-2 in Cueto’s last 9 home starts and 23-8 in Cueto’s last 31 starts against their NL West division rivals. Walker Buehler and the Dodgers look formidable, but I’m feeling an upset brewing in this one!
Pick: Giants 4 Dodgers 2
More MLB Betting News