online sportsbook’s own special NBA odds page for updated NBA lines available 24 hours prior the game! Before I get started, you should know that the list of the best ATS teams to wager on are a mixed collection of elite title contenders, middle-of-the-pack contenders – and even some flat-out title pretenders. With that said, let’s rock and roll.
1. San Antonio (32-17 ATS, 41-8 SU)
The Spurs own the best ATS record in the league right now, mostly because they’re beating their opponents by a league-leading 13.3 points per game. The Spurs limit the opposition to just 91.3 points per game (first) and will continue to cover the spread at a high rate as long as they continue to put their opponents on lockdown.
2. Golden State (30-18-1 ATS, 45-4 SU)
Not only do the Warriors have the best record in the league, but they’ve also managed to consistently cover the spread because they average a league-leading 115.4 points per game and beat their opponents by an average of 12.7 points per contest.
3. Dallas (29-22-1 ATS, 28-24 SU)
The Mavs may be just four games over .500 as far as their SU record is concerned, but Dirk Nowitzki and company have somehow managed to compile a positive ATS record by going 16-8 ATS at home.
4. New York (29-22 ATS, 23-28 SU)
The Knicks may be five games under .500, but they’ve also played hard all season long while putting together a solid 15-10 ATS mark away from Madison Square Garden.
5. Denver (27-21-2 ATS, 19-31 SU)
The Nuggets have been pretty abysmal in going 19-31 through 50 games, but they’ve also managed to go 16-8-1 ATS on the road and an incendiary 9-1 ATS over their last 10 games.
6. Boston (28-22-1 ATS, 29-22 SU)
The Celtics may not have a legitimate superstar, but they do have a nice core of veteran players that both, compete hard and share the ball. The C’s are outscoring the opposition by 4.3 points per game and have gone 6-2 ATS over their last eight games.
7. Toronto (27-22 ATS, 33-16 SU)
Thanks to their fifth-ranked defense (97.0 ppg), Toronto has won nine of their last 10 games, though it should be known that the Raptors have failed to cover the NBA betting line in each of their last four games.
8. Orlando (26-21-1 ATS, 21-27 SU)
The Magic may have suffered a heartbreaking last-second loss to Oklahoma City on Wednesday night (thanks Kevin Durant) but they’ve also managed to record a winning ATS record because of they’ve played their hearts out for no-nonsense head coach Scott Skiles. The Magic have a winning ATS mark at home (13-11) and on the road (13-10-1).
9. Portland (27-23 ATS, 24-26 SU)
The Blazers may have lost all-star power forward LaMarcus Aldridge, but their stupendous backcourt of Damian Lillard (24.0 ppg) and C.J. McCollum (20.9 ppg) have helped keep the Blazers relevant in the powerful Western Conference. Like the aforementioned Magic, Portland has compiled a winning ATS mark at home (14-11) and on the road (13-12) while winning each of their last five games and eight of their L/10 games overall.
10. Detroit (26-23-1 ATS, 26-24 SU)
Stan Van Gundy and Andre Drummond have made a world of difference in Detroit this season! The Piston have put together an impressive 15-7-1 ATS mark at home this season, but they’ve also lost three of their last four games and five of seven while failing to cover the spread in each loss.
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2023 NBA Week 6 Top Games Betting Odds
- Wizards vs Pistons NBA Week 6 Betting Lines and Pick
- NBA Week 5 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Weekend’s Best Matches
- NBA Championship Odds To Win in the Week 5 of the 2023/24 Season
- NBA Week 5 Betting Odds for Mid-Week Top Games
- 2023 Top Weekend Games to Bet On in NBA Week 4
- Rockets vs Clippers NBA Week 4 Betting Lines and Pick
- Nets vs Heat NBA Week 4 Betting Lines and Pick
- Bucks vs Raptors NBA Week 4 Betting Lines and Pick
- Spurs vs Thunder NBA Week 4 Betting Lines and Pick
- Knicks vs Celtics NBA Week 4 Betting Lines and Pick
- Nets vs Celtics NBA Week 3 Betting Lines and Pick
- NBA Week 3 Betting Odds for Weekend Top Games
- Hawks vs Magic NBA Week 3 Betting Lines and Pick
- Warriors vs Nuggets NBA Week 3 Betting Lines and Pick